Who do you want on day two?

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm thinking Josh Jones might be a good pick today.

That would be incorrect.  All Bucs fans know interior oline needs help.  Want Earl Watford back?  Nope.  Didn t Zach Bailey twist his ankle getting out of his car and have to go on IR?   So really the only choice is Robert Hunt. 👌👌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I actually really want Akers too 

I just think some other guys are better value at 45 

I hope we trade back a few spots and get Akers and an additional pick

Yeah 45 is still high for him.  Maybe we trade OJH and get a later second to grab him while taking someone like Blacklock or a CB at 45

2 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Build the lines. Not really someone who was ever on my mind but we have to control the LOS to let our skill guys do what they do on offense and defense. Long term Vea and Davidson would be excellent. This year, Davidson backing up Vea, Suh and Gohlston with Nacho also there is really solid.

We can get a RB in the 3rd or maybe sooner if we deal OJ.

Davidson will be on the field during pass situations. Package him with JPP Barrett and Vea and those stunt packages will be lit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mld said:

We are going to need a ready now, very good pass catching rb.  Brady loves check downs if nothing is open down the field.

Zack Moss. He isn't super explosive, but does everything well and has good hands. He'll just get better the more he plays I think. 

Check that, he had a few fumbles in college...

Edited by Caaddy24
  • Like 1