Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. As DJ just said, I think the three shoulder surgeries pushed him down. He’s a 1st Round Player imo if he stays healthy. 

He was overrated on this board... at best he was like 27ish-35 range ... never was realistic at 19

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No CB in the NFL really should tbh.

Yeah no team in there right mind is playing more than 15% man coverage against the Chiefs. Which was evident last year. 

So the “can’t match up on Hill” arguments are really irrelevant. 

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

He was overrated on this board... at best he was like 27ish-35 range ... never was realistic at 19

I had him at 25 in my rankings. And he was Top 30 on most boards as well. 19 is not that big if a reach at all if healthy. The problem is the surgeries/injury history. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah no team in there right mind is playing more than 15% man coverage against the Chiefs. Which was evident last year. 

So the “can’t match up on Hill” arguments are really irrelevant. 

My point was he can be a good player but lining him up 1v1 against speed WRs is what PG will have to counter against.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think so too, would suck. 3rd string QB, be a waste of asset 

I don’t have hurts but he’s def a career backup that might have a short run at starting but never make it 

why do so many of us want a guy whose 1/2 of Mariota?

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I am completely on board with that.

I’m hoping he’s there. Lots of tweets the past week that the Ravens take him at 55 or 60 though.

Even if he gets past the Ravens, I cannot imagine what so ever he gets past the Colts at 75. We would have to trade up 6+ spots. 

Edited by BayRaider