Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

56 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I was thinking this all day yesterday. Guys had Fulton, Johnson, Baun, Mims etc at 19 and would have been completely fine with these guys, but look how the rest of the league perceived them. We don’t know for sure how long a player is gonna last, all it takes is one team to like a guy.

Indeed. There's enough evidence in this draft to figure out we know very little about player's value. We go by the sources available to us for the most part. I know we should form our own opinions bla bla bla but i really don't have the time to watch 400 prospects to create a big board even in a lockdown. So i'm going to start somewhere and that's with someone else's board. Teams told draft experts they were way off on some prospects before this draft and it shows.

We can argue and debate the talent and selections all day long. But I think we are missing something important. Every pick so far (except Muse I haven't looked hard into him) has that alpha dog mentality. That can galvanize a team more than anything. Anyone remember how jacked up the team was when Crabs caught that pass over the middle. He had his helmet ripped off, jumped up and was yelling let's go! Teams respond to that. These guys are going to bring a swagger, toughness, and vocal leadership to our team. Arnette and Abrams are going to get that defense jacked up and ready to tear someone's head off. Same with Jacobs, Ruggs, Bowden, and Edwards. I'm excited to finally see our team have players like that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NERaiders said:

We can argue and debate the talent and selections all day long. But I think we are missing something important. Every pick so far (except Muse I haven't looked hard into him) has that alpha dog mentality. That can galvanize a team more than anything. Anyone remember how jacked up the team was when Crabs caught that pass over the middle. He had his helmet ripped off, jumped up and was yelling let's go! Teams respond to that. These guys are going to bring a swagger, toughness, and vocal leadership to our team. Arnette and Abrams are going to get that defense jacked up and ready to tear someone's head off. Same with Jacobs, Ruggs, Bowden, and Edwards. I'm excited to finally see our team have players like that

Great post. We got speed and ballers with toughness. Which is why I like lamb but ruggs is tough dude and hard-working from accounts on him