Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Muse probably would have been a udfa more than 3rd

Why is it only me you and a few other guys that realize this draft sucks and will say it.

id we room Rodrigo Blankenship at 100 i swear one person would say I “had him at 85 on my big board, nice value”!and he’d get a reply saying “tough player... classic Mayock pick, Nice!”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Outside the Ruggs and Bowden. This has been a questionable draft. A lot of reaches. 

Thank you!  Finally people are saying it.

its not even that it’s been a rough draft ...it’s way worse because we had the opportunity to do so much better

mayock reached and no trade down at 19.... I said it from the moment it happened if we went to 25-29 and took 59crents on the dollar and just got a 3rd.... 

then used that 3rd and 91 to move up for some real values .... we could have had a baltimore type draft. 

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Thank you!  Finally people are saying it.

its not even that it’s been a rough draft ...it’s way worse because we had the opportunity to do so much better

mayock reached and no trade down at 19.... I said it from the moment it happened if we went to 25-29 and took 59crents on the dollar and just got a 3rd.... 

then used that 3rd and 91 to move up for some real values .... we could have had a baltimore type draft. 

Just curious, not attacking you, but who would you have gone with in each scenario at each time

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Fans were thirsty for a double dip at WR. Gruden''s like..... F it, gimmie that triple dipper man. 

I was willing to triple dip if say 1/3/5th rounds LOL