Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Rookie

I absolutely know less than our FO yet constantly make better picks every year then they do.  I’ve been making my own selection at the same time as our pick (I have to accept the trades that we make) and year in and year out I way out perform our FO.... and I’m not special most people can 

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Does anyone here think Bryce Hall oand Amik Robertson are gonna have worse careers than Muse?

definitely not amused with muse!

Not a fan of either of those guys... dont love.the muse pick at 100. But 21 picks later I would have been ok with it. Kenny Robinson or Curtis Weaver would have been my pick.

I wouldn't have traded back and taken Phillips at 91

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1

Liked him late 4th or 5th but 100?!? Well a really poor mans white Simmons. LOL

Pats take the TE from Princess Bride movie. 

We drafted football players. Ruggs is a baller more than an athlete. Arnette, Muse were early but football players. Edwards was best pick so far as far as value and what was available.

• Like 1

Every people who liked the Muse pick and thinks he’s gonna be a nice LB (and worth a late 3rf) I will be highlighting his inability to take on blocks even against their stringers who will be selling cars (not cats lmaooo typo) and insurance policies in 21 days.

Edited by jimkelly02

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

They announced him as a LB right? Likely a Moneybacker in the sense it's a Safety/LB hybrid.

I've only got the NFL site's tracker across the pond at the moment. Listed at S on there right now, but I know he's been talked about as a LB. 

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Every people who liked the Muse pick and thinks he’s gonna be a nice LB (and worth a late 3rf) I will be highlighting his inability to take on blocks even against their stringers who will be selling cars (not cats lmaooo typo) and insurance policies in 21 days.

PFF notes one of his strengths is taking on blockers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If we're using him at LB, I like the pick more. As a S, over Burgess, I would hate it. Guess we shall see.

He was announced as a LB and was expected to move to LB pre draft so i think that's where he's playing. Only thing i know about him is he killed the combine testing.

• Like 2

Per Cotto a team scout on Muse: "Muse from Clemson is not very good in coverage, tight in the hips, not fluid, average instinctually, we could've got him later," and went on to say "I didn't have a high grade on him. At best next year he'll be a special teamer and sub package guy for Guenther who needs a lot of work. He's your prototypical Al Davis pick on defense, if he has to run in a straight line to make a tackle, he'll be okay." 

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Rookie

rookie argument? I guess you'd be right there, and I don't mean to call you out specifically but a few crown royals in and im just getting tired everyone crapping on mayocks picks. im far from a draft expert but we should all be optimistic. last year he proved we should have some trust in him. the pessimism gets us no where. the nation has had enough despair. 

Edited by FreshPrince
  • Like 1