Draft Day Thread: Day 2

MrOaktown_56

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

According to Cotto even the scouts hated the pick, lol. 

I don't love the pick or anything, but I couldn't imagine anyone liking Cotto enough to divulge any information to him. And by liking him enough, I mean liking him at all. Dude's the worst.

2 minutes ago, mct288 said:

I don't love the pick or anything, but I couldn't imagine anyone liking Cotto enough to divulge any information to him. And by liking him enough, I mean liking him at all. Dude's the worst.

I've read this by a few posters.  Why is he such a bad person? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

From what I've read he's a total a hole. Thinks he's the man and loves ripping people apart.

This, on top of the fact that he's just not that smart. Typical loud mouth type that really doesn't have anything of substance to say. He might be right with his takes sometimes, but those takes are neither novel, nor nuanced. But he acts like they are. Granted, it's been a few years since I've unfollowed him, so he might seem like he's older than 19 at this point.

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

AL Davis is gone, but we draft like he never left... lol Big, fast, project from a big time school.. lmaoooo 

Since 1995 i have seen 2 (with the strong possibility a 3rd in ‘19) “net positive”! drafts.  By that I mean by that you out draft the value of the picks you have.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/rai/draft.htm

Tell me I’m wrong! 

if anyone posted a mock draft consisting of Ruggs, Arnette, Bowden, Edwards, Muse we’d all ridicule the person.  Rid...I...Cule!!!

so we had 2 1st and 3 3rds and got:

1st, high-mid 2nd, later 3rd then 80, solid but unspectacular pick At 81, 5-6th rounder

maybe we can then 2 4ths and a 5th into: high 2nd, mid 3rd, high 4

you know why Baltimore is a constant Playoff team? They always have a way of getting 2nd rounders in 3rd and late 1sts in the second, etc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Interesting draft so far. 

12 - Henry Ruggs | WR | Alabama

19 - Damon Arnette | CB | Ohio State

80 - Lynn Bowden | WR | Kentucky

81 - Bryan Edwards | WR | South Carolina

100 - Tanner Muse | LB | Clemson

2 Serious Questions for you:  please be honest no sugar coating

1) if you say that as a mock draft what would you grade it or say

2) how do you grade the draft from the perspective of at the time of each pick... no second guessing...