DRAFT Rounds 2-3

chumpy

Kid looks quick off the line for 300 plus pounds. Don’t know if he’s the anchor type to hold the line. However at worst he’s another guy who can be subbed in to keep a fresh line to generate constant pressure. 

doesn’t bode well for trysten Hill though.. 

If we can find a way to add some depth at OL this will be an A grade draft for me. 

4 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

So you think we'd cut our 2nd rd pick after 1 year? 

Hill has to realize with the signings of McCoy and Poe along with the drafting of Gallimore, that he has to step it up big time.  If he doesn't why not gas him?  For me it's not about optics or feelings.  You either cut it, or get cut.  Maybe Tomsula can get something out of him.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

Hill has to realize with the signings of McCoy and Poe along with the drafting of Gallimore, that he has to step it up big time.  If he doesn't why not gas him?  For me it's not about optics or feelings.  You either cut it, or get cut.  Maybe Tomsula can get something out of him.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

So you would've cut DLaw after 1 year?

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

Yep. Dallas really should be making some phone calls. I'd start with the Raiders, then Giants and work down from there.

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Yep. Dallas really should be making some phone calls. I'd start with the Raiders, then Giants and work down from there.

Any trade calls start with Houston. Might get their 2022 1st.

• Like 2