3.94 - Josiah Deguara [TE; Cincinnati]

CWood21

My biggest pet peeve of draft time is people acting like an NFL GM reached on a guy that "could have been available in the 6th round."

You dumb ****.  No, if they were drafted in the third round it's because they would not have been available in the 6th round and NFL teams know this more than your dumb *** possibly could. 

The same complaints happened with Nick Collins. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

A Danny Vitale replacement in the 3rd round! Great pick! Had to scoop him up then too, someone else probably could've traded up in the 6th round to get him ya know...

Bengals got an Andy Dalton replacement at #1 overall!!!!

(isn't the point of the draft to replace guys who are replaceable?)

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

My biggest pet peeve of draft time is people acting like an NFL GM reached on a guy that "could have been available in the 6th round."

You dumb ****.  No, if they were drafted in the third round it's because they would not have been available in the 6th round and NFL teams know this more than your dumb *** possibly could. 

The same complaints happened with Nick Collins. 

I've always found that to be a weird thing. On the one hand, we don't know how a team grades a player after they meet with him. On the other hand, I've seen two many 3rd round GB picks to give them the benefit of the doubt (under a previous regime, but still)

Just now, pgwingman said:

I've always found that to be a weird thing. On the one hand, we don't know how a team grades a player after they meet with him. On the other hand, I've seen two many 3rd round GB picks to give them the benefit of the doubt (under a previous regime, but still)

See this is lacking in perspective, too.  How many 3rd round picks do you think actually hit? 

It's probably under 10% that even get a second contract in the NFL. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

See this is lacking in perspective, too.  How many 3rd round picks do you think actually hit? 

It's probably under 10% that even get a second contract in the NFL. 

That and, as I pointed out before, we didn't draft Deguara to fill a need like we did with Oren Burks, Khyri Thornton, Richard Rodgers, etc. We drafted him as an organizational fit for what we want to do. 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  You can convince yourself of anything, can't you?  Aaron did NOT like Cook and if we're telling the truth, Aaron was probably the reason we didn't re-sign Cook.

Rodgers targeted Jared Cook 51 times in 2016.
Rodgers targeted Richard Rodgers 47 times that same year. 

Cook was the same story as every TE Rodgers has ever played with.  The only time he targeted Cook was when we were down and literally had to pass over the middle in order to get back into the game. 

Unless you think it's a coincidence that the only times Cook had 6 or more targets in a game were:

3 point loss to Vikings.
18 point loss to Redskins.
3 point win against Bears.
7 point win against Lions.
25 point win against Giants (
3 point win against Cowboys.
23 point loss to Falcons.

Same **** with Jimmy Graham.

Graham was not targeted more than 4 times ONCE last year in a game that did not end up in a loss or a single score win that we were behind in.

Literally the only time Rodgers throws to a TE is that stupid flat route that gets zero yards or when we're trailing too much to not throw to a wide open middle of the field. 

Every defense knows this.  Watching games you can literally see defenses ignoring the middle of the field more often than not. 

Since 2015, how many times can you remember any kind of significant gains by passes down the middle of the field? 

Drafting a tight end early for Rodgers is pointless. 

You have very bad memory. Can’t help much.

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

You have very bad memory. Can’t help much.

A bad memory?  Lol are you literally mentally incapable of facts?  I literally just looked up their targets.  All of what I just said is demonstratively true. 

By that I mean you can literally go and look up that those are exactly true. 

Like are you mentally incapable of accepting that recorded statistical fact is wrong because your "good" memory tells you it's wrong?

Are you that stubborn? 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

A bad memory?  Lol are you literally mentally incapable of facts?  I literally just looked up their targets.  All of what I just said is demonstratively true. 

By that I mean you can literally go and look up that those are exactly true. 

Like are you mentally incapable of accepting that recorded statistical fact is wrong because your "good" memory tells you it's wrong?

Are you that stubborn? 

Yes my memory tells me that the connection was there between Arod and Cook. Best I have seen besides Arod and Nelson.

And I clearly remember from locker room A-Rod interviews that he liked Cook so much to be on the field. 

What a waste Packers FO has done in last decade without having any direction. 

I agree that A-rod wont see middle of the field much. Then why the heck did you signed Martellus B?. He has got us to 4 NFC championship games and won a SB for us and 2 plays away from making another SB and NFCCG without throwing to the middle of the field.

what the heck did Packers FO did to provide Arod outside recievers?

• Like 1

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

Aaron Rodgers was the reason for not signing Cook. Haha. What a spoiled and ignorant fan base packers are. 

Who was the reason for signing Martellus B?.

You're literally stupid as ****.  You're like arguing with a 61 year old dad on Facebook about politics. 

You could bring up 10,000 facts about any topic and you'd get, "Dumbass Liberal," or "Dumbass Conservative," as a response. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You're literally stupid as ****.  You're like arguing with a 61 year old dad on Facebook about politics. 

You could bring up 10,000 facts about any topic and you'd get, "Dumbass Liberal," or "Dumbass Conservative," as a response. 

Your argument doesn’t warrant response more than  that.