3.94 - Josiah Deguara [TE; Cincinnati]

CWood21

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You're literally stupid as ****.  You're like arguing with a 61 year old dad on Facebook about politics. 

You could bring up 10,000 facts about any topic and you'd get, "Dumbass Liberal," or "Dumbass Conservative," as a response. 

lol 57 but that's my dad. Well, not really. Once I make him look bad for posting some random *** conspiracy theorist right wing nut, he tells me that if I don't like it, I should keep it to myself, despite him bitching incessantly about past regimes lol.

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

See this is lacking in perspective, too.  How many 3rd round picks do you think actually hit? 

It's probably under 10% that even get a second contract in the NFL. 

Lol, obviously the reason they don't hit is because they were overdrafted

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

Lol, obviously the reason they don't hit is because they were overdrafted

What?  Lol.  How can they be over drafted if there’s nobody in the later rounds who hit?

There are maybe 20 players a year who have a career of 5 plus years from picks 65 - 240.

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  You can convince yourself of anything, can't you?  Aaron did NOT like Cook and if we're telling the truth, Aaron was probably the reason we didn't re-sign Cook.

Rodgers targeted Jared Cook 51 times in 2016.
Rodgers targeted Richard Rodgers 47 times that same year. 

Cook was the same story as every TE Rodgers has ever played with.  The only time he targeted Cook was when we were down and literally had to pass over the middle in order to get back into the game. 

Unless you think it's a coincidence that the only times Cook had 6 or more targets in a game were:

3 point loss to Vikings.
18 point loss to Redskins.
3 point win against Bears.
7 point win against Lions.
25 point win against Giants (
3 point win against Cowboys.
23 point loss to Falcons.

Same **** with Jimmy Graham.

Graham was not targeted more than 4 times ONCE last year in a game that did not end up in a loss or a single score win that we were behind in.

Literally the only time Rodgers throws to a TE is that stupid flat route that gets zero yards or when we're trailing too much to not throw to a wide open middle of the field. 

Every defense knows this.  Watching games you can literally see defenses ignoring the middle of the field more often than not. 

Since 2015, how many times can you remember any kind of significant gains by passes down the middle of the field? 

Drafting a tight end early for Rodgers is pointless. 

I think that was a screw up by our FO not because Aaron didnt like him. If you want to say Aaron didnt want Cook back because he doesnt throw to TEs, why did we sign Martellus Bennett then? I dont think that was a wise move, Cook was much cheaper and for as little production as he got, Rodgers and him were starting to build a connection in that playoffs. I would rather of kept the guy that knows the offense and played with Rodgers for a year than start all over with a brand new one and a problem child at that with Bennett. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You're literally stupid as ****.  You're like arguing with a 61 year old dad on Facebook about politics. 

You could bring up 10,000 facts about any topic and you'd get, "Dumbass Liberal," or "Dumbass Conservative," as a response. 

Knock it off.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

We got a glue guy!

We spent a third round pick on a fullback who can play special teams! Did Gute and LaFleur get in a time machine and think this draft was in 1964?

OMG, this pick gets worse all the time. Thank got he knows how to use Elmer's Glue! 

Guessing nobody in the draft contest had this guy as a third round possibility? xD

Edited by Golfman

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

My biggest pet peeve of draft time is people acting like an NFL GM reached on a guy that "could have been available in the 6th round."

You dumb ****.  No, if they were drafted in the third round it's because they would not have been available in the 6th round and NFL teams know this more than your dumb *** possibly could. 

The same complaints happened with Nick Collins. 

Hey dumb ****, settle the **** down. This is a football forum. Everytime you don't agree with something doesn't mean you have to throw a little b*itch fit. 

I know it's fun to pretend to be a tough guy on the internet, but man you are really sounding pathetic here. I know for a fact you would not be talking like this face to face with me or anyone on here. So get a ******* grip, coward. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Hey dumb ****, settle the **** down. This is a football forum. Everytime you don't agree with something doesn't mean you have to throw a little b*itch fit. 

I know it's fun to pretend to be a tough guy on the internet, but man you are really sounding pathetic here. I know for a fact you would not be talking like this face to face with me or anyone on here. So get a ******* grip, coward. 

so many "sn@tches"!

3 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Lol, what?  How am I a coward?  That insult does not compute.  How am I being accused of pretending to be a tough guy for calling someone 61 years old and on Facebook?

If you’re going to insult me, do better.  What you just did made me cringe.  I am embarrassed for you.  That shouldn’t happen when you just tried insulting me.  Like I imagine you popped your collar before writing that.  I literally cringed.  Coward?  Lol.  How does that fit?  

I am wowed by this.  

Also, yeah I would.  This is literally how I talk in person.  What are you gonna do, shoot me?  Lol.  

Edited by Outpost31