The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

OBJ had 10+ targets one time with the Rams. One. 

Kupp had that 14 damn times and you are trying to say he's not WR1??

I need your logic here. Maybe you have a legit argument........ maybe......

So targets ok then you must agree hunter is our wr1

33 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So I’m guessing you disagree with that. 
what defines a wr1 to you?

Someone who wins regardless of circumstance.  Megatron, Julio, AJ Green in their prime all won nearly every week no matter who they faced or who their QB was.  

Your boy goes to Cleveland, disappears for three years, gets cut and no one claims him off of waivers.  Is that your definition of a number 1 WR?   

OBJ is a complimentary piece and can't win on his own.  Your takes are always awful and show a lack of understanding of football.  This one is no different if you think OBJ is a superior WR to Kupp or if you think OBJ is a legit #1 WR.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Someone who wins no matter the circumstance.  Megatron, Julio, AJ Green in their prime all won week in and week out.  

Your boy goes to Cleveland, disappears for three years, gets cut and no one claims him off of waivers.  Is that your definition of a number 1 WR?   

OBJ is a complimentary piece and can't win on his own.  Your takes are always awful and show a lack of understanding of football.  This one is no different if you think OBJ is a superior WR to Kupp or if you think OBJ is a legit #1 WR.  

I see everyone has different definitions of wr1. Your definition is different than jtaggs 

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What makes OBJ a legit 1 in your opinion and what makes him a better WR than Kupp?

When I see kupp finally draw a semi top cb like Byron Murphy he sucks but vs nevin Lawson and the jabril peppers of the nfl he balls out

to me wr1 is the most dynamic wr on the team the guy who can do the short, medium and deep routes vs the other teams top cb.