The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

Honestly if its has an average of 35 million a year. I think thats a win for the Raiders and fair as well. Thats Russell Wilson area of money. You would like it to be a little less then 35 a year but I think its fair. Anything in the 40s would be crazy IMO. That would change a lot of exaptation's 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Honestly if its has an average of 35 million a year. I think thats a win for the Raiders and fair as well. Thats Russell Wilson area of money. You would like it to be a little less then 35 a year but I think its fair. Anything in the 40s would be crazy IMO. That would change a lot of exaptation's 

i think itd put DC at 8th, with guys jumping him. In a year or two itd be a deal, just like his first contract. 

42 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If its 40 million a year I expect a 40 million dollar QB to throw for at least 35 TDs. This 22-25 TDs a year is not gonna cut it. Expatiations change a lot when you get paid 40 million a year

Sure. I 100% agree. I don’t think he’s worth 40. I also think the offensive line and skill positions were an embarrassment for the 2nd half of the year when the offense slumped.