The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

100 percent.  AB has mental health issues and Cooper is a fraud.  People on here still think Cooper is a legit #1.  It truly insanity.  

Are some still saying that honestly ? or are you putting words in fellow posters mouths I’m referring to Raider forum members

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I love the approach. Trade for established star players. It's bittersweet, because I love the draft and the lead up on all the prospects but it's smart.

Draft is in Vegas too... boring first night for the home team! 

Can’t lie I was looking forward to see the approach they took in the draft. But I love the aggressiveness 

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

100 percent.  AB has mental health issues and Cooper is a fraud.  People on here still think Cooper is a legit #1.  It truly insanity.  

......what if I told you Cooper and Adams are the same height and only 10lbs different. 😯🤣

*Stirs pot* 

• Like 2

Just now, Geezy said:

Can’t lie I was looking forward to see the approach they took in the draft. But I love the aggressiveness 

Same my first thought was a cost controlled stud (in theory) would be nice. However don’t even risk it and just get a stud outright 

Just now, SimonGruber said:

Are some still saying that honestly ? or are you putting words in fellow posters mouths I’m referring to Raider forum members

There were guys vomiting stats all over me a few months ago saying how Cooper is an elite #1 and were using stats to try to reinforce their point.  I truly question if some fans on here actually watch football or not. Cooper is soft and has terrible hands and is no where close to a number 1 WR. 

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

......what if I told you Cooper and Adams are the same height and only 10lbs different. 😯🤣

*Stirs pot* 

How dare you LOL 

That may be true but Adams has elite hands and the heart to be the best, Cooper does not.  That can't be measured at the combine :)

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

How dare you LOL 

That may be true but Adams has elite hands and the heart to be the best, Cooper does not.  That can't be measured at the combine :)

In all honesty I wonder if Cooper loves football I don’t know pardon the arm chair psychology. 

4 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

In all honesty I wonder if Cooper loves football I don’t know pardon the arm chair psychology. 

That’s the difference with AC, he has all the ability But he’s a diva, now he gets to underwhelm with Baker and pout his way out of Cleveland. 

it tells you all you need to know that Dallas shipped him out. How many opportunities did they give Randy Gregory and still were trying to re-sign him

Edited by Geezy

Just now, SimonGruber said:

i don't think he does and that is why he is not a number 1.  He is mentally soft and it shows in his game. 

I can't wait to see him with Baker this year.  He no longer has Dak, Zeke, Gallup and Lamb to take the heat off of him.  He will have a chance to prove me wrong this year and I know he will fail because he is soft. 

12 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If your barometer is 30 TD's for Carr then no excuses, he should easily clear 30 passing TD's next year :) Are you happy!

I’ll take that. 

carr hasn’t had this much pressure on him to succeed since 2017. Let’s see how he responds. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’ll take that. 

carr hasn’t had this much pressure on him to succeed since 2017. Let’s see how he responds. 

He had a ton of pressure on him last season and led us to the playoffs. He lost a HC mid season and his #1 WR.