The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Keep holding on to mediocrity man. Until Carr starts winning more, his status will be in the air yearly like it has been.  Not sure how Adams will keep him from fumbling 

👍👍whatever you say chief 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The Kirk Cousins deal is what Carr deserves. Adams makes us more competitive definitely but we still have our work cut out for us in the AFC. We have two Super Bowl QB winners and that alone is tough

everyone has their work cut out for them in the AFC. There is 8 teams in the AFC that can go to the SB next year. 

Raiders, KC, Den, SD, BMore, Titans, Bengals, Bills

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

that was to the 1+1, theyre going to lock him down to be the long term QB, Adams didnt come so DC can leave. 

Adams came to play with DC for 2022. NFL players know most are essentially on 1 year deals. If Carr doesn’t perform up to our expectations , Raiders could move him in another offseason 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

everyone has their work cut out for them in the AFC. There is 8 teams in the AFC that can go to the SB next year. 

Raiders, KC, Den, SD, BMore, Titans, Bengals, Bills

Who’s SD? I’d agree with you but ask anyone last season and nobody had Cincinnati going to the SB

6 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

👍👍whatever you say chief 

Never seen a fan base so ok with mediocrity. It is amazing. If you’re ok with your QB leading the league in fumbles every season his entire career, I’d question whether you’re a fan of the team or the player  

4 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Who’s SD? I’d agree with you but ask anyone last season and nobody had Cincinnati going to the SB

LA dont claim the Chargers. 

For sure, i actually bought Bengals tickets last season thinking it would be a cake walk lol 

9 minutes ago, Geezy said:

LA dont claim the Chargers. 

For sure, i actually bought Bengals tickets last season thinking it would be a cake walk lol 

LA likes a winner. Rams fans came out of nowhere.

I live in Orange County where the Chargers hold camp. There was a decent amount of fans at their practices. Tons of traffic jams

16 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Never seen a fan base so ok with mediocrity. It is amazing. If you’re ok with your QB leading the league in fumbles every season his entire career, I’d question whether you’re a fan of the team or the player  

Same question goes for you making up nonsense narratives like having enough escrow to sign a player bud. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’ve never seen a fan base turn more on a good player with flaws. You just want him gone with no plan to replace him. I can see how hard it is for you to give him any credit for how he’s played. It’s fine, stay unhappy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’ve never seen a fan base turn more on a good player with flaws. You just want him gone with no plan to replace him. I can see how hard it is for you to give him any credit for how he’s played. It’s fine, stay unhappy.

It’s ridiculous. Any excuse they can find to push this lunacy. They act like QBs of Carrs caliber just grow on trees. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I hear you but you gotta give carr a chance. No excuses this year so I’m willing to give carr a shot. Now if he comes out playing like trash that’s another thing. But imo gotta give him a chance. But no more excuses tho. 

38 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

If fumbles are your biggest concern then get better protection. Fumbles are a problem but such a strange thing to focus on. I'm guessing you'd turn down Dak and Kyler as well? Regardless, get better protection and you don't fumble as much. Can't put all of those on Carr