The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Trey Lance is a fantasy football league winner next year, he'll be a better version of Jalen Hurts.

Muchhhh better version. Lance's running is near Lamar level... not quite Lamar but it's definitely #2 in the league explosiveness. 

If he can get his accuracy and mechanics under control, he could be a Top 5 Fantasy QB... and could be a Top 10 QB in the NFL in general. 

On 4/4/2022 at 12:36 PM, NYRaider said:

I think anyone that actually watched the Eagles can tell you the answer, lol. 

I was deployed so I couldn't really catch many games this past season. 

I'm actually excited for Russell Wilson to be in our division just so I can watch him twice a season.  I really don't go out of my way to watch games other than the Raiders.  I'll sometimes watch division rival games just hoping to see the team with the better record lose.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

I was deployed so I couldn't really catch many games this past season. 

I'm actually excited for Russell Wilson to be in our division just so I can watch him twice a season.  I really don't go out of my way to watch games other than the Raiders.  I'll sometimes watch division rival games just hoping to see the team with the better record lose.

thank you for your service!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

thank you for your service!

Thank you!

You guys really helped me get through it.  I couldn't really watch a lot of games this past season but being able to talk to you guys about Raiders football really made my deployment better.  It's the small things, you know.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Thank you!

You guys really helped me get through it.  I couldn't really watch a lot of games this past season but being able to talk to you guys about Raiders football really made my deployment better.  It's the small things, you know.

Hell yea 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

Thank you!

Are you still going to be deployed during this upcoming season and if so, will you be in a position to watch games when they're on?

15 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Are you still going to be deployed during this upcoming season and if so, will you be in a position to watch games when they're on?

No I'm actually hitting my shore duty in August (I'm Navy).  I'm stationed in San Diego so I plan on taking my son to games this season.  I'm so excited man.  I can't wait to see us in Vegas live.  I'm hoping we play the Rams in the preseason just so I can take my son to a game that is close by and cheaper than regular season tickets in Vegas.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jerry said:

No I'm actually hitting my shore duty in August (I'm Navy).  I'm stationed in San Diego so I plan on taking my son to games this season.  I'm so excited man.  I can't wait to see us in Vegas live.  I'm hoping we play the Rams in the preseason just so I can take my son to a game that is close by and cheaper than regular season tickets in Vegas.

That'll be very cool! Glad you'll be stationary and able to catch some games this year. We had some very exciting/stress causing games last season so look at it as you will lol. Hopefully they don't disappoint us this year. A ton of expectations much like 2017.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 3:40 PM, BayRaider said:

Muchhhh better version. Lance's running is near Lamar level... not quite Lamar but it's definitely #2 in the league explosiveness. 

If he can get his accuracy and mechanics under control, he could be a Top 5 Fantasy QB... and could be a Top 10 QB in the NFL in general. 

Plus he has a great coaching staff around him, a good offensive line, and one of the best group of weapons in the league as well. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...