TMZ: Kim Jong-Un reportedly dead

pwny

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

What’s uh.... what’s she like?

Kim Yo-jong

kim-jong-un-sister.jpg

She studied in Switzerland for four years alongside her brother from 1996-2000. She studied computer science. In the past when Jong-Un had medical issues, she allegedly ran the country in his place behind the scenes. She is also allegedly behind Jong-Un being in public and trying to be a man of the people.

She seems like an intelligent person to run a propaganda based dictatorship. How that translates to global affairs, who knows.

50 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If I remember correctly, she would only lead until one of Kim's sons is old enough to take over. And I believe she has influence with some high up military so it'll be interesting for sure.

I don't think he has any confirmed just speculated to exist sons? Wikipedia says "1 to 3 children" with his daughter being confirmed. Though I read in an article somewhere that he has a 10 year old son so maybe? 

At what age would he be deemed fit to rule? Could we be seeing an angsty teenager, son of a madman having Nuclear Weapons as his disposal?????