> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Did you have Hutch as a first round guy?

late first, early second. I didn't necessarily think he was the best guy in the draft, but I thought he would've been the best value pick for the position if we got him with pick 38.

Just now, Danger said:

late first, early second. I didn't necessarily think he was the best guy in the draft, but I thought he would've been the best value pick for the position if we got him with pick 38.

I would agree but I also think that's about where all the edge rushers in this class rank. 

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Didn't know the top of this class was this highly regarded. Last year was well respected.

Yeah, I'm not forgetting how good Chase and Waddle are just cause we haven't seen them at their best.

Last years class was really good too though.

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I'm not forgetting how good Chase and Waddle are just cause we haven't seen them at their best.

Last years class was really good too though.

I easily thought that Chase was LSU's best target last year, and that Smith was arguably the best over Jeudy of the 4 on his team. God I still can't fathom how a team produces 4 first round picks at a single position in 2 seasons.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I easily thought that Chase was LSU's best target last year, and that Smith was arguably the best over Jeudy of the 4 on his team. God I still can't fathom how a team produces 4 first round picks at a single position in 2 seasons.

Watching alabama games to see jeudy and ruggs last season waddle and smith both stood out.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <