Monday Night Football - Dallas @ Arizona

ET80

Just now, jrry32 said:

I live in Western Texas. I like it here. But it's very different from the rest of Texas haha.

Yeah it's got a completely different vibe to it.  I stay in the Dallas area (about 20 mins north of downtown) and I dont like it here at all.  West Texas just seems chill and relaxed and has a much more natural feel to it, though I'm sure it has its quirks too lol

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Why does gruden want to instakick so bad

Time??? that's the only reason I could imagine. Doesn't make sense though considering it would be much more difficult to travel the length of the field for a touchdown than get in field goal range.

1 minute ago, footbull3196 said:

Yeah it's got a completely different vibe to it.  I stay in the Dallas area (about 20 mins north of downtown) and I dont like it here at all.  West Texas just seems chill and relaxed and has a much more natural feel to it, though I'm sure it has its quirks too lol

Very chill and very friendly. My only complaint right now is that the roads are horribly maintained.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Veldheer should've retired. Hopefully he changes his mind and does.

But if your guys behind him are better, wouldn't they be playing?

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Time??? that's the only reason I could imagine. Doesn't make sense though considering it would be much more difficult to travel the length of the field for a touchdown than get in field goal range.

Not to mention that its an 11 point margin, so you need a 2pt conversion.  You should rather go for it now than at the end, because if you miss it, it gives you the knowledge that you need a TD and not just a FG

Archived