Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

48 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Interesting that he has had this injury before and played through it. 

Different levels obviously but I had a WR/Safety last year in high school who played the whole year with a torn labrum. It’s not comfortable but it is doable. Gave him a practice a week off. Take a few meds before the game and it should be good to go. Only he knows his extent of injury and how much pain he can take though.

Sounds like he’s able to play through it though. 

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Can’t miss what you never had...meh

I disagree.  If you PLAN for Williams to be your WR1 and he goes to IR in TC you do miss him... a lot.  

If we lose Littleton and Kwiatkoski to injury   Do we not miss them? Of course we do!

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Was reading he can wear a brace, but limits his catch radius. I’m confident we will see him play, but not sure how effective he will be. 

Do you think he (and the team) would be better off sitting him 6ish games (7 weeks with the bye... 10 weeks from now as we have 3 left in TC) and then try to bring him back into the fold?

I think we can get by for 6 games without him, in this scenario.  That’s better than week 1 he plays and goes directly to IR after the game cuz he hurt it more.

Can you hurt it more than it already is by say a defender playing a shoulder into him?