Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I wouldn't look too much into it. scum has left the most powerful player live (me) so they clearly have no idea what they're doing. I'm the mastermind behind every scum lynch thus far. 

daboyle and ron were their hits? seriously?

This is interesting, I didn't know you were triplets with Pickle and Orca thats cool. ;)

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is the thing that trips me out. Rags has been online. When he didnt vote last night, I checked to see when the last time he logged on was. My thinking was that he had just went MIA to take care of his girlfriend. But he was logged on. Very very strange. 

1.  I would never lie about or use a personal matter to not play the game.  Any suggestion I would will not be received well.

2.  Being as she is still stuck in PR and had surgery two days ago, theres lots of mandatory facetiming including last night.  And I pretty much always have a FF tab on my comp, even if I'm not actively on the website.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2020 at 2:54 PM, Whicker said:

The five Chosen Undead stood side by side and stared down the horrifying demon that stood in their way. The five of them had been miraculously rescued from their cells in the Undead Aslyum just moments before, and now they stood together, their fates intertwined. Pwny was their final obstacle on their road to escape. The battle between them had been an exhausting one. Pwny had been plenty battered, but he retained his resolve. He launched forward one more time, his great hammer primed for a huge swing. The Chosen Undead all simultaneously rolled away, one of them following up with a quick thrust of his sword into pwny's belly. Pwny groaned loudly before falling to the ground, finally defeated.

Pwny has been defeated! He was the Asylum Demon [Vanilla Townie] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Key to the Asylum!

The Chosen Undead used the Key to the Asylum on the giant door in front of them and pushed it open. It opened into a wide cliff with nothing but mountains in the distance. They briefly took in their surroundings as the Sun's rays graced them for the first time in ages.

One of them spotted Woz at the top of the cliff. They scaled to the top and knelt beside him. Unbeknownst to them, Woz had been the one to set them free just not long before, but he had been gravely injured in his fight with pwny during his escape. Long determined to fulfill a prophecy from his homeland of Astora, Woz had come to the Asylum after he himself had been afflicted with the Curse of the Undead, hoping to set the Chosen One free. “I'm done for, I'm afraid...” he said, reaching out to the group with his last breath. “Regrettably, I have failed in my mission... But perhaps you can keep the torch lit. There is an old saying in my family... Thou who art Undead, art chosen... In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords... When thou bringeth the Lord Souls, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know...” Woz's body began to relax and his breathing began to fade.

Woz has been hallowed! He was Oscar of Astora [1-shot Vanillaiser] (Chosen Undead aligned)

All of a sudden, a giant crow appeared over the cliff and grabbed the Chosen Undead.

A melancholy tone came over the Chosen Undead as the crow dropped them down. They all took a second and looked at each other, slightly confused. There seemed to be nothing but emptiness here. It was eerily quiet as well, with the only sound coming from the crackling of the flames from the bonfire. It certainly didn't feel at all heroic, but this was their new safe haven. The five of them all sat around the bonfire, unsure of what was to come.

“Well, what do we have here? You must be new arrivals,” The voice startled them. A short man approached the fire and sat beside the Chosen Undead, revealing himself to be Whicker, the Crestfallen Warrior (Chosen Undead aligned). “Let me guess. Fate of the Undead, right? Well, you're not the first...” his voice trailed off as he paused, staring deep into the fire. “There's no salvation here,” he finally continued. “You'd have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum... But, too late now...” He paused once again and closed his eyes, remembering his own “adventures” in Lordran.

“Well, since you're here... Let me help you out. There are, actually, four Lord Souls for you to collect. One, I know, is down below, in the Tomb of the Giants, held by Gravelord Nito (Dark Souls Boss aligned). The others? Well, I just don't know. But collect all four, and you win the game... Brilliant, right? Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you. So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead? Hah hah hah hah...”

Let's break this down since I had time to go through it some (Moving someone sucks, I cant move today lmao)

1. There are 5 mafia, my guess 2 others/Mafia. Only 5 scum seems way too light for 22 people in the game. Not sure how that works theme wise though

2. Mafia was revealed here with a role. So far they have been "hallowed". This means they have been janitored in some way. I'm a little concerned/weary of the results so far

3. The line "Well you are not the first" seems to signify there are more than 5 mafia, possibly a mafia or mafias not in the chat, which would add to the numbers making it more like 7/22

4. This clearly says there are 4 Lord Souls. And tells us one of them is Gravelord Nito. There are 3 others. Also, says mafia wins if they collect all 4 based on this. Based on @Blue asking if Tk3 was Nito or Bed of Chaos I'd say it's most likley he is town

5. Why would scum leave Tk3 alive if he claims to be a Lord Soul? Are they not paying attention, did they not read the original post, or are they generally new and not aware of the setup and wincons/goals

This leads me to believe Hobo/BBB are scum. 1 for sure 

Also makes me question if Tk3 is town. I really think he needs to claim a character to relieve the suspicion here. After claiming a Lord Soul he shouldnt be alive imo

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty weak setup if scum only had to see 2 people killed right? 

Out of, what, 15 starting Town? Yeah, maybe. I don't know what their exact win condition is, though.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Side note, I'm not in on lynching TK3 at the moment, but he did out himself as having a Lord Soul and scum still didn't hit him. My only thought is maybe they were afraid of then being watched by BCB or something like that, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's fishy.

Assuming Tk3 is telling the truth, trying to hit him would be a desperate gambit by scum. Bcb was on watch duty last Night and scum knew that. Matts could be truthful or not about having used up all his jails, so they couldn't count on him not targeting Tk3. And then there's the fact that we don't know if we have a genuine, every-Night Town Doctor on top of that. Lastly, even if scum managed to hit him, there are so many cleared Town that it almost doesn't matter at this point unless they get really, really lucky with their next few hits and take out however many other Lord Souls are in the game before we catch them all.

Plus, leaving Tk3 alive increases the possibility that we mislynch him on exactly this logic. Given how the voting played out yesterday, I'm happy to trust Tk3 for the time being.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  I would never lie about or use a personal matter to not play the game.  Any suggestion I would will not be received well.

2.  Being as she is still stuck in PR and had surgery two days ago, theres lots of mandatory facetiming including last night.  And I pretty much always have a FF tab on my comp, even if I'm not actively on the website.

To be clear, I wasnt suggesting that you used it as an excuse. Whicker made a comment about you being the only person not to vote. Someone else asked if you were going to get killed off. My thought was "Well, he is probably just MIA. When was the last time he was on?" - - - but you were online.

It was just strange all around. 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty weak setup if scum only had to see 2 people killed right? 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Out of, what, 15 starting Town? Yeah, maybe. I don't know what their exact win condition is, though.

I am assuming that theirs is the exact opposite of ours. I would venture to say there is likely 4-5 players with lord souls if I was guessing. I'm also pretty sure Whicker has tampered the amount of hits they can do and actions they gain based on who they kill to balance it out. If they got a hit and a kill additionally every night, this game would be much quicker and town likely loses fast.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be clear, I wasnt suggesting that you used it as an excuse. Whicker made a comment about you being the only person not to vote. Someone else asked if you were going to get killed off. My thought was "Well, he is probably just MIA. When was the last time he was on?" - - - but you were online.

It was just strange all around. 

I like waiting to vote cause Whicker makes me feel special.  

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am assuming that theirs is the exact opposite of ours. I would venture to say there is likely 4-5 players with lord souls if I was guessing. I'm also pretty sure Whicker has tampered the amount of hits they can do and actions they gain based on who they kill to balance it out. If they got a hit and a kill additionally every night, this game would be much quicker and town likely loses fast.

Read my post above- relating to the OP

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

rags is our obvious lynch tonight

but I am going to be focusing hard on this list

7 Tk3 – Matts, Swag, swoosh, Rackcs, Josh, MD4L, Buff

There has to be additional mafia on it besides Racks. That vote stayed far too stale for far too long based on far too flimsy of reasoning for it to be anything other than players taking an easy vote and/or protecting their guy

Matts and Swoosh are my top candidates

Swoosh is town. I'd bet on it 

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Theres no story I could give that would keep people from lynching me right now.  What will happen will happen.

Yes there is, name, role, moves, you got nothing to lose....go

13 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I wouldn't look too much into it. scum has left the most powerful player live (me) so they clearly have no idea what they're doing. I'm the mastermind behind every scum lynch thus far. 

daboyle and ron were their hits? seriously?

I can confirm this

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I like waiting to vote cause Whicker makes me feel special.  

While I believe you on everything you’ve just said, the only reason you’ve got my vote is bc you’ve been red lettered. It’s certainly not personal. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

While I believe you on everything you’ve just said, the only reason you’ve got my vote is bc you’ve been red lettered. It’s certainly not personal. 

Oh, I never assume anything is personal in mafia.