Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

The Chosen Undead were wandering aimlessly through the Royal Wood, trying to find their way. It seemed as though they were lost until they came across a narrow bridge that they hadn't seen before. On the way across it, JoshstraDaymus flew down to greet them. He stared at them deeply with his single red eye before flying off. The Chosen Undead knew they were going to have to defeat this dragon to continue, and they followed him to a large basin area.

Josh began with his dark flame breath, trying to keep the Chosen Undead from approaching him

latest?cb=20141030234555

latest?cb=20141030234800

Ragnarok was caught in the flame and was staggered as he tried to get away. Josh then lurched forward at him to finish him off

latest?cb=20141030235604

Ragnarok stared at his screen in disbelief. How did he get to be so bad?! He shut off his console for the last time.

Josh continued to hound the Chosen Undead with his flame, escaping quickly after finishing off Ragnarok

latest?cb=20141030235053

The remaining Chosen Undead continued to roll around furiously, somehow managing to steer clear of the flame.

Josh, concerned at his inability to connect with his flame, rose up, dousing the arena

latest?cb=20141030235002

But when he landed, the Chosen Undead were still there, unscathed. Josh was now exhausted, and the Chosen Undead were soon able to finish him off.

@JoshstraDaymus has been defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was Black Dragon Kalameet [Soul Investigation] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Ring of Calamity!

Edited by Whicker

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, but I called counselor as scum five minutes into the game in this one and nobody gave me credit for that

You had inside knowledge though....

I actually think you are screwing with us tbh

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@The Orca @swoosh

Why do you guys keep saying swoosh is so powerful?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So I'm confident there is a Mafia not in the chat. 

I'm 99.999999% Mafia has a member not in the chat

Mafia not in the chat for sure based on the opening post

I know Swoosh is the most powerful town

tenor.gif