Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

alright time to pay attention. what do we know about everyone left?

1. Pickle Rick
2. The Orca
7. swoosh
12. SwAg
16. Matts4313
17. MWil23 Blue
18. bigbadbuff
19. MD4L
20. HoboRocket
21. Tk3

I got Info on 3 people alive...so people better tell the truth B|

Just now, swoosh said:

I think it's time to claim myself too because my ability isn't helping town

before I claim, who do you think I am?

I ain't got a clue on the character...I just know something on you and it matched a bunch of your posts and attempts 

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

318?cb=20181028080820

Gwyn was one of the Four Lords who found the Lord Souls within the First Flame. Using this newfound strength, he lead the charge against the Everlasting Dragons, ushering in the Age of Fire. As the First Flame began to fade, however, so too did the powers of the Lords. Fearful of the Dark and the Age of Man, Gwyn returned to the site of the First Flame, sacrificing himself to rekindle it. In doing so, Gwyn forever linked humanity to the bonfires and First Flame.

As you rule over humanity and the undead, you can easily spot when someone is afflicted with the Darksign. If you are defeated by the Chosen Undead, your soul will make them immune to any further investigation. 

Ability: Three-shot Cop. Three times during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn that player's alignment.

The Chosen Undead will receive the Soul of Gwyn upon your death by any means. The Soul of Gwyn has the ability “Once during the game, at night, you may consume the Soul of Gwyn. If you do, all investigations of you will return a negative result.”

Win condition: You win when the Chosen Undead are eliminated or unable to collect all remaining Lord Souls.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Tbqh you’ve been wrong about me the entire time pickle

1. What are your results 

2. Read the bold before. Its via process of elimination 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I think I know something about some of you (part of which narrows it down to buffy and md4l)

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Gwyn, Lord of Cinder (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

318?cb=20181028080820

Gwyn was one of the Four Lords who found the Lord Souls within the First Flame. Using this newfound strength, he lead the charge against the Everlasting Dragons, ushering in the Age of Fire. As the First Flame began to fade, however, so too did the powers of the Lords. Fearful of the Dark and the Age of Man, Gwyn returned to the site of the First Flame, sacrificing himself to rekindle it. In doing so, Gwyn forever linked humanity to the bonfires and First Flame.

As you rule over humanity and the undead, you can easily spot when someone is afflicted with the Darksign. If you are defeated by the Chosen Undead, your soul will make them immune to any further investigation. 

Ability: Three-shot Cop. Three times during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn that player's alignment.

The Chosen Undead will receive the Soul of Gwyn upon your death by any means. The Soul of Gwyn has the ability “Once during the game, at night, you may consume the Soul of Gwyn. If you do, all investigations of you will return a negative result.”

Win condition: You win when the Chosen Undead are eliminated or unable to collect all remaining Lord Souls.

Nope. Fake. I will explain later.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

good lord ppl, this isn't mass claim time

we literally know the scum wincon, and we know they get boosts when each of us die

don't give them shopping lists

who cares if we lynch scum today? which if we mass claim there's a good chance it's a wrap.

• Like 1