Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, The Orca said:

Mega ron I believe said his did and he used it on Blue and Bcb. It's like 3 AM in London so he is in bed 

I haven't gone to bed before 3am in days, so I wouldn't make this assumption.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Blue => thats weird because @Forge knew he was jailed. 

I never said that fwiw. You asked if I had anything to say and I answered yes to that. 

But, for the sake of clarity, I was informed that my move failed that night. Not that I was jailed. My move isn't the type of move that fails, so reasonable to assume that it failed due to jailing / rb, especially given my target

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I haven't gone to bed before 3am in days, so I wouldn't make this assumption.

Apparently he had covid and has been sleeping a lot. Going to bed like at 9 PM since he got better. At least I think it was him who said that one of the last 2 games 

• Like 1

Anyways scum aren't going to kill me because my ability is nearly worthless, we have a ton of fully-cleared Town investigative roles running around, and if TK3 is telling the truth, scum are looking for a needle in a haystack with regards to their win condition. If they choose me, of all people, to kill tonight, they deserve to lose.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I never said that fwiw. You asked if I had anything to say and I answered yes to that. 

But, for the sake of clarity, I was informed that my move failed that night. Not that I was jailed. My move isn't the type of move that fails, so reasonable to assume that it failed due to jailing / rb, especially given my target

Oh. I thought the "yes" was because we were having talks about if you knew you were jailed then I tagged you to ask if you have something to say (inferring about the jail). 

But, thank you for clarifying. 

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Ragnarok

Kind of non game related, but....

I mean, this is the stuff that gets us to gloat when we can. As I told you im changing, so I am going to try to withhold, but it's kind of hard lol

Like I didnt even do anything other than push Pickles invest 

Already handled.