Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

rags is our obvious lynch tonight

but I am going to be focusing hard on this list

7 Tk3 – Matts, Swag, swoosh, Rackcs, Josh, MD4L, Buff

There has to be additional mafia on it besides Racks. That vote stayed far too stale for far too long based on far too flimsy of reasoning for it to be anything other than players taking an easy vote and/or protecting their guy

Matts and Swoosh are my top candidates

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue why just those 2 lord souls and not the other 2? 

Because those were the two listed on the wiki as actually being in the game. Hence why I qualified my statement as "if it's based on the game."

Just now, Blue said:

Because those were the two listed on the wiki as actually being in the game. Hence why I qualified my statement as "if it's based on the game."

I guess I should clarify that when I say "the game" I mean "the videogame."

24 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Not willing to venture into the realm as it pertains to speculation on one's personal situation.

I once called Slappy scum and said he was using a relatives funeral to excuse his inactivity 

I was right

don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Theres no story I could give that would keep people from lynching me right now.  What will happen will happen.

That's simply not true. TK saved his own butt yesterday. You can do the same.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

rags is our obvious lynch tonight

but I am going to be focusing hard on this list

7 Tk3 – Matts, Swag, swoosh, Rackcs, Josh, MD4L, Buff

There has to be additional mafia on it besides Racks. That vote stayed far too stale for far too long based on far too flimsy of reasoning for it to be anything other than players taking an easy vote and/or protecting their guy

Matts and Swoosh are my top candidates

one of the last 3 imo

• Like 1

Side note, I'm not in on lynching TK3 at the moment, but he did out himself as having a Lord Soul and scum still didn't hit him. My only thought is maybe they were afraid of then being watched by BCB or something like that, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's fishy.

Just now, Dome said:

I once called Slappy scum and said he was using a relatives funeral to excuse his inactivity 

I was right

don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty ;)

Gopher used a past accident and tried to fake that it just happened to him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Side note, I'm not in on lynching TK3 at the moment, but he did out himself as having a Lord Soul and scum still didn't hit him. My only thought is maybe they were afraid of then being watched by BCB or something like that, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's fishy.

I wouldn't look too much into it. scum has left the most powerful player live (me) so they clearly have no idea what they're doing. I'm the mastermind behind every scum lynch thus far. 

daboyle and ron were their hits? seriously?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

That's simply not true. TK saved his own butt yesterday. You can do the same.

There is a difference between being red lettered and getting the votes for virtually no reason and probably scum parked on you