Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

11 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

See, but I know nothing. I'm just trusting the compilation of "evidence" put forth by others on Ragnarok. As well as their experience. However, I don't know it. I mean, he totally is scum, but to me, all scum are equal. And scum is whoever I think it is. 

Everyone right now:

FondIdleGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

Dammit. I am contractually obligated to respect the Charlie Day Wildcard gif.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Dammit. I am contractually obligated to respect the Charlie Day Wildcard gif.

Speaking of Always Sunny, there is a massive petition of over 50,000 signatures for him to play Wolverine in the MCU. I'm proud to say that I signed for him to be Wolverine. I mean, look at this:

danny-devito-as-wolverine.jpg

danny-devito.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

If that's not going to strike fear into the hearts of scum everywhere, then I'm not sure what is.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

scum

Yep, that's why I'm voting for him. 

But no, seriously...I checked out of this game on day three when the pm game started getting played, and even more checked out after profile activity started being used. Does anyone think I'm trying to hide? 

If I were trying to hide, I probably am not voting for swag lol. C'mon now. 

17 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

What did I do? 

I figure buff > rags if they're both mafia. Who's more dangerous? Someone with a gun, or someone who is using one but has never touched one before in his life?

So, other than buff who do you think is a bad guy 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

But no, seriously...I checked out of this game on day three when the pm game started getting played, and even more checked out after profile activity started being used. Does anyone think I'm trying to hide? 

I just checked your profile, you are online so

Top 3 scum go

But seriously, who was checking profiles?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This feels directly pointed....

"PM Game" isnt a "PM game" when host says its okay to post your pms. Additionally, when it got to the timestamps part, I said it was cheap and even spoke with Whicker about how allowing quotes was a bad idea. 

As for profile activity, I was going to use it to defend Rags when someone asked if he was going to die. I know he has a lot going on. 

Lastly, you should have voiced your opinion. Bet you did in discord. 

Day 4

Pickle Rick – Buff (167)
The Orca – Hobo (166), Buff (177)
Ragnarok
swoosh – Rags (165) [lock]
bcb1213 – Rags (166)
JoshstraDaymus – Rags (174), Buff (176), Rags (177) [lock]
Dome – Ragnarok (180) [lock]
SwAg
Forge – Swag (182)
Matts4313 – Rags (170) [lock]
Blue – Rags (165) [lock]
bigbadbuff – Hobo (180)
MD4L Rags (165)
HoboRocket – Buff (180) [lock]
Tk3 – Rags (165)

Vote Count [8 locked votes to lynch]

8 [5] Rags – [swoosh], MD4L, Tk3, [Blue], Bcb, [Matts], [Josh], [Dome]
3 [1] Buff – Pickle, Orca, [Hobo]
1 Hobo – Buff
1 Swag – Forge

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This feels directly pointed....

"PM Game" isnt a "PM game" when host says its okay to post your pms. Additionally, when it got to the timestamps part, I said it was cheap and even spoke with Whicker about how allowing quotes was a bad idea. 

As for profile activity, I was going to use it to defend Rags when someone asked if he was going to die. I know he has a lot going on. 

Lastly, you should have voiced your opinion. Bet you did in discord. 

I have voiced myself plenty of times regarding these items, I don't need to rehash it every time in a public forum just to rehash it. I don't like it, other people are fine with it. People know how I feel about it. It's been well established on the forum. If you think I'm unwilling to let me opinion fly on the matter on this forum and would only do it in secret on discord lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

I have voiced myself plenty of times regarding these items, I don't need to rehash it every time in a public forum just to rehash it. I don't like it, other people are fine with it. People know how I feel about it. It's been well established on the forum. If you think I'm unwilling to let me opinion fly on the matter on this forum and would only do it in secret on discord lol. 

I was implying you were upset because you are scum; not that you wouldnt discuss it here. Could be wrong. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I was implying you were upset because you are scum; not that you wouldnt discuss it here. Could be wrong. 

Oh, I don't care if you know I'm scum. I didn't get involved in the pm crap in Marvel, I was town. I didn't get involved in the PM crap in the one game where it was about timestamps of when people get their roles (still one of the more bizarre ones I have seen) and I was town.  I didn't get involved in WHM, and I was scum. Didn't get involved here. It's all the same to me. Its a null tell for alignment, it bothers me regardless lol. This conversation has come up before with long discussions (may have been after white house, I'm not sure), but I've made my feelings on it quite clear in the past. I'm not trying to hide my alignment here. I'm just checked out on the game, doing the bare minimum to not get mod killed out of respect for Whicker, but wholly ready to move on. 

• Like 1