Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 this is the exact stuff that is the poster child for harrassment and the reason why I will be playing the next game my way.  

If you would like things to be different matts, I would suggest you speak to those in power or those that have a problem with us.  You wont be seeing us play like ourselves for a while.  And now you see why.  

I'm tired of being called out by mods for no freaking reason.   

Forge quit bc that's what he does.  He quit in Burn Notice Mafia and told us in chat "it's just what he does"  it had nothing to do with us that game or this game. 

Counselor quit bc that is what he does as scum.  He asked for a replacement as scum a few times before and exactly why I knew to fake red letter him.  No idea why he did it but odds are he just wanted out.  Only he knows but I strongly doubt it was bc of us, so don't suggest that it was.

We have done nothing wrong.  You wanna know how I know that....bc I have not been spoken to about jack squat.  I asked all 3 of you mods in that PM to talk to me.  Have you, no.  So please stop publically calling me out until you talk to me.  

_____

Bucs can you and the other mods please stop publically calling me out unless there is something I have done specifically to break the rules, it is becoming  harassment and I would like it to stop please.    

If here is a problem we still have that PM thread that is empty.....

______

As for the reason mafia took a break.....

It sure as hell ain't for what people have said in this thread.  It was solely bc people started to post and take things to far in the personal directions.  That is it.  Outside of that there would never have been a break, to suggest otherwise is a blatant lie.  

Now you can point to the other things as factors but hands down ain't even close to the reason 

______

Do you want me to micro manage? I can. I  dont think it will be as awesome as a normal game. But I can do it. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you want me to micro manage? I can. I  dont think it will be as awesome as a normal game. But I can do it. 

Nah.  The mods and all the people that have a problem will get their way.  I just hate that it has to take place during your game. 

I mean it's only the 2 most active players and people driving conversation that will play like everyone else and barely post, if at all.  That is what they want, that is what they will get.  

Edited by Pickle Rick

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't think it has something to do with some ill-concealed malice toward either of you.

Plus, the idea that people, let alone everyone, likes mission is absurd.

Well, let's add something else as well lol

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca, gather 'round.

Y'all need to knock it off. I'm not the only mod getting PMs about you anymore. We've tried being polite with you in PMs but that obviously isn't working.

Like half a dozen people have quit playing the last few games, and your names are the only constant.

If you'd like to continue your claims of not knowing what you're doing, maybe sit out the next one and watch how others play.

I havent recieved 1 PM from any person about what I have done wrong, might have done wrong, could do better etc. You want to call me out in the thread and say you have tried being polite in PMs...SEND ME ONE. Dont lie to save face in thread

The only time you have said anything and there was any PMs was in Swags game where someone didnt like buttercup. You quoted me in thread and told me to stop (all I did was define the different terms used)...I PMd you and you told me it was because you didnt want things to escalate and continue

That's it. No Mod or person has come to me with not 1 thing, not 1 attempt to politely tell me what I did wrong, what I need to avoid, what post was bad, what line of discussion was over the line. Not 1 time!!! (Discussing gloating doesnt count, but I stopped that when it was politely asked of me by people including a mod)

You want to say you have politely tried PMs, maybe try it before you want to call me out in thread

To summarize the only thing anyone has talked to me about is I was gloating too much...let that sink in. Only time a mod sent me a PM was when I asked what I did wrong and they told me nothing, just didnt want the back and forth to continue and escalate 

Just now, Whicker said:

Hmmmmm and silly me for expecting three pages of constructive criticism on my game and setup. Darn.

Your game was practically perfect as it was, Whicker. Only issue was the PM game which was already discussed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah.  The mods and all the people that have a problem will get their way.  I just hate that it has to take place during your game. 

I mean it's only the 2 most active players and people driving conversation that will play like everyone else and barely post, if at all.  That is what they want, that is what they will get.  

You are missing the point that we like your activity. We (me) are not as excited  when it comes to the vendettas you two hold. Its not cool. And it holds double the vote. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Hmmmmm and silly me for expecting three pages of constructive criticism on my game and setup. Darn.

We all like your game and set up. Dont make it all about you. ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are missing the point that we like your activity. We (me) are not as excited  when it comes to the vendettas you two hold. Its not cool. And it holds double the vote. 

I hold no vendettas and I always play the game to win

@Whicker

Loved the game.  The added wrinkle of jailer, protection, and guardian angel really threw me for a loop.  Then added that malf claimed scum got jails....I was really trying hard to figure out that setup.  

The lord souls were pretty cool.  It made scum able to win way easier but somehow they didnt take advantage of that (although they may have thought about them being protected as they were)

Swag really sold the bulletproof, scum should have known he was faking it bc it would have been a failed mechanism to have him completely bp.  

As usually buddy your games are awesome keep up the great work!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no vendetta and orca and I have never used a double vote EVER.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm annoying, there, I've admitted it 

I dont think you are annoying. I might have said that at one point. But now I just consider you as a person who explores the improbable. 

That said, I dont like you and your brother teaming up. Even more so if you carry it from game to game. That includes me and @MWil23. I know I did it (carrying one game to the next). But you 2 need to chill out as well.

Edited by Matts4313