Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:
6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I am going to attempt to explain the disconnect here to the best of my understanding, and maybe that will help since I’m not a Mod, nor matts, and I have never done anything wrong.

Do explain. I'm all ears

Inb4 swag

the coverup is often worse than the crime

Refusing to acknowledge things that have been brought up as issues time and time again just builds more animosity 

I did and explained why it was different than the Mwil situation. Were you out of the game at that point? I can explain it again if need be 

I don’t know how much it matters if you can spin it a little after the fact.

Similar behaviors are creating similar outcomes,  we’ve seen the cycle a few times now.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You can say that now...  when it was happening, you guys were NOT friendly with each other (going both ways).

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This also happened to @SwAg. Youve now turned to @MWil23

This isnt fake @The Orca and @Pickle Rick. You two have cray grudges. They need to be controlled. 

All started by others and fueled by others

If you remember we were constantly personally attacked with 

"The are cheating"

"They are unethical"

"They tell each other their roles"

_____

Now mwil continues this while we move on.  So who is causing the problem to continue, not the people moving on.....the people who feel the need to continue a vendetta 

___

All of the problems are rooted and originates from others 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think the conversation would go better if MWil was not absolved of fault on the subject.

I don’t think anyone should be absolved of all fault. At some time or another everyone is guilty of going too far.

But there are some common denominators (like Bucs eluded to) that seem to find themselves in almost everyone one of these breakdowns. 

Mafia can survive fights, it did for years. This is something else IMO

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This also happened to @SwAg. Youve now turned to @MWil23

This isnt fake @The Orca and @Pickle Rick. You two have cray grudges. They need to be controlled. 

If you want to say going back and forth is part of the precieved grudge...sure maybe. But it's not a vendetta

But I dont and never try to get someone killed and out of the game just to do it regardless of alignment and a detriment of the game

I explained that the "reasons" used to push your lynch and Swag were all legit and some were correct. I've also admitted some may have been biased based on certain things said or done by you and Swag. After a little bit and learning how you all play those improved, the reads improved, and gameplay improved 

It's not how you described because I would rather have won the game than get you (or him) lynched. Did I want to be right absolutely who wouldnt. But it was always a legit read/push on the fact that i was soley playing the game. It also wasnt every vote, every post, every thought for months. This is where the biggest difference lies imo with what went on then and now

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now mwil continues this while we move on. 

Serious question:

What am I continuing?

I asked Orca a question, he dodged it, and last game you were scum so I faked an alignment compare that you two weren’t aligned and it worked. I even drew a hit on the way out as a vanilla Townie. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"The are cheating"

"They are unethical"

_____

Now mwil continues this while we move on.  So who is causing the problem to continue, not the people moving on.....the people who feel the need to continue a vendetta 

___

Not started by others. 

I said those. I was the one who started the cheating talk. I regret it because you two proved I was wrong. But that doesnt change that you two can be immature d**ks to others, So we are kinda veering off path. Just be nicer. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t know how much it matters if you can spin it a little after the fact.

Similar behaviors are creating similar outcomes,  we’ve seen the cycle a few times now.

But either way it helps to know specifics. @Ragnarok and Touch (indirectly) talked to me about something specific and i tried to change that 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"The are cheating"

"They are unethical"

_____

___

This is probably at the core of the fight back and annoyingness in arguments and discussions 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not started by others. 

I said those. I was the one who started the cheating talk. I regret it because you two proved I was wrong. But that doesnt change that you two can be immature d**ks to others, So we are kinda veering off path. Just be nicer. 

I absolutely can be and am an ***.  But I do not throw the first punch.  

I'll go overboard to end it though (that I probably should not do)

• Like 1

If you want to say going back and forth is part of the precieved grudge...sure maybe. But it's not a vendetta

But I dont and never try to get someone killed and out of the game just to do it regardless of alignment and a detriment of the game

I explained that the "reasons" used to push your lynch and Swag were all legit and some were correct. I've also admitted some may have been biased based on certain things said or done by you and Swag. After a little bit and learning how you all play those improved, the reads improved, and gameplay improved 

It's not how you described because I would rather have won the game than get you (or him) lynched. Did I want to be right absolutely who wouldnt. But it was always a legit read/push on the fact that i was soley playing the game. It also wasnt every vote, every post, every thought for months. This is where the biggest difference lies imo with what went on then and now

I have had serious grudges against @Dome and @theuntouchable. Neither of them will tell you I let it screw up a game or make people quit.

You two took it to far. "reasons" or not.

Just figure a way to take the emotions out. 

• Like 1