2020 Raider Schedule Reveal

Little bit of a challenging start to the season, but hard to complain. The home ending is nice, and definitely can’t complain about 4 primetime games. Nice to see them back on SNF.

3 hours ago, Turnobili said:

@ Patriots in week 3

HOME game vs Bills in week 4

@ Chiefs in week 5

That's a rough travel schedule before KC game 10/11. We are basically flying from coast to coast alternating between home and the East coast before

South Carolina >Vegas>Boston>Vegas>KC

Really not easy teams either the 1st several games. We could either be good or this could get ugly to start and will have to rally late 

Gotta get at least 2 Ws before the bye. Very doubtful we're beating NO or KC. And looking at the Bills roster, they're loaded. If Josh Allen is any good, they're a top 4 team in the AFC.

Edited by oakdb36

18 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

At KC in October wow!

That was the main reason I came to see the schedule.  First time in 7 years it is not after Dec 1st.

Just saw ESPN has us finishing 4th in the division at 7-9.  Tough division.

Since I live in So Cal I hate having a prime time game against the Chargers.  Just takes away an extra game I could have watched on TV.

I just compared the Chargers and our schedule and there are only 2 weeks we do not play each other and have the same start time.  Week 12 we are at Atlanta so we could be on Fox and week 14 Chargers are at Atlanta.  Hopefully that is a sign that the league is planning on featuring a lot of Raiders games this year in Southern California.  We just have to put a good product on the field.  Looks like they may have figured out that ratings will be a lot higher with the Raiders being shown.

Edited by drfrey13