Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

My thought process there was that if I did it d1, if there was a conversion n1 we’d have no idea. If I did it d2 and there was more than 1 other, then a possibility of a conversion was pretty big. 

Thought about even waiting till d3 tbh but I didn’t like my odds of surviving n2. 

Yeah, that was right answer. Have a cookie.

chocolate-chip-cookie-16.jpg

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Governor can't self-pardon but comparison cop can supposedly self-target

Either Matts has some dumb ******* contradictory logic or at least one of these ****ers is lying

I guess you’ll find out in 7 minutes huh big boy 

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

@Blue

Still think Daboyle shouldnt be dealt with?

It's tempting, but I'm fine with giving him another Night to not be bad at Mafia.

I mean, I have a lot of thoughts on his claim and overall play, but I'll save those for the Day phase.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It's tempting, but I'm fine with giving him another Night to not be bad at Mafia.

I mean, I have a lot of thoughts on his claim and overall play, but I'll save those for the Day phase.

Well good luck if I'm gone

Just now, The Orca said:

Well good luck if I'm gone

There's about four players scum have to get rid of before endgame, but doing so is going to make solving the game easier for the survivors. I'm guessing you're not at the top of their list.

55 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

@HoboRocket will you tell these fools before they mis lynch me

54 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

You’ll all want to hear what hobo has to say.

I was busy watching Primal Survivor. Sorry, man. You're a good boy, and I like you. I was one of the ones lynching you, though. I understand your frustration if you flip town, though, and I can empathize. You'll have comfort in knowing I will join you in the afterlife soon.

Also, @MWil23, buddy, PLEASE don't use your redirect on me tonight. I think what I'm doing is pretty great.