Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Dome said:

I have the truth on my side. I need nothing else. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Well, this isn’t true... malf 1 even pointed it out 

How about you explain it to me then in very plain words 

Just now, Dome said:

Explain what exactly? What malf said?

You know what. Forget I asked. I really don’t care. I know the logic that brought me to this conclusion and it’s sound. If others don’t want to explicitly refute me then I’ll just continue like I’m not even flowing through ink

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Cause he’s bad at this game.

Dont do that

Now that we have cleared that up, there are multiple reasons given any alignment I can think of that either of you would falsely claim a hit you both "didnt" make

Dont act like its impossible for you to not be lying about it cause you claimed it 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hopefully this is the last time I’ll have to point out I never claimed backup and went out of my way to state that I wasn’t called a backup 

not pointing it out to you specifically mwil, but everyone 

I guess that was my entire point. 

Everyone else: Pickle is a liar

Hobo and Pickle: He's not lying, it's a gambit

You and a few others: You were given BCBs role after he was lynched

Hobo and Pickle: Dome CC'd Pickle's claim for backup

To me, this language isn't coincidental, but rather a subconscious rendering of an idea/strategy that's been preconceived.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You know what. Forget I asked. I really don’t care. I know the logic that brought me to this conclusion and it’s sound. If others don’t want to explicitly refute me then I’ll just continue like I’m not even flowing through ink

Lol alright man 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only you guys are assuming he was modkilled.  I said that i have no idea how he died but he wasn't killed by a night move or it would be with the rest and not before the lynch 

I literally just explained why (I think) it came before the lynch. I don't know how Matts chooses to organize info, but I'm guessing he put all of the altered writeup info together, and that included the information about the lynch because he specifically asked me if I wanted to include that info as part of my faked bit. There is no reason to believe Nazgul was modkilled, and there is no reason to believe Sonya just dropped dead because of something in the role itself. You're just making an assumption.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I hope your lynching him on more of his thread play and "attempt" to draw a hit that is clearly bogus, versus these cause 1) you lied about being hit, 2) we have no idea if Dome.is telling the truth because the Naz hit did have no writeup and came before the lynch and 3) we still dont know what Mwils info comes from or what his role is

His reaction to a hit that he knew was bull**** doesn't make sense for Town. He had no reason to believe that was a Town move, and I would like to think that a rational, thinking Townie would respond to it with "someone is trying to frame me, I didn't try to kill Blue."

Dome is telling the truth because he had no reason to CC Pickle Rick.

It's obvious what Mwil is softclaiming. Like really obvious. Glaringly obvious. That doesn't mean it's true, but it's not rocket science.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Yup I made gambit 

2. Yup I made a gambit 

3.  Not a lie, I made no move n1.  Mwil is FLAT OUT lying or he is getting false info from a bastard element 

Then it was a stupid gambit because I made it very, very clear that I was going to out you if you didn't own up to it. That's why I waited until you could see the vote count and how likely it was that you would be lynched if you didn't admit you were lying. I gave you a chance to clear yourself and you stuck to your guns even when it was obvious you weren't going to draw a hit because you would be dead.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dont do that

Now that we have cleared that up, there are multiple reasons given any alignment I can think of that either of you would falsely claim a hit you both "didnt" make

Dont act like its impossible for you to not be lying about it cause you claimed it 

I’m only acting like it’s impossible because I know for a fact it’s not what happened 

im asking people to state why they think it’s probable 

logically there is no reason for me to do it... the fact that pickle did it doesn’t have any bearing on whether or not I would do it, especially when pickle flopped on his face when he tried it 

it just doesn’t make sense. You’re tunneling.

Edited by Dome