Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's ask "Charlotte Flair" from Wrestlemania 2.0. @daboyle250 @bcb1213

He botched that fake claim 4+ different ways.

Woo? 

In your Wrestlemafia 2.0 game, Daboyle was scum with Malf and company, and he fake claimed Charlotte Flair, which violated about 4 different metrics of the game as a whole. It's past evidence to show (in my retort to Blue) that Daboyle has absolutely fallen on his face with fake claims before (as have I to be fair).

Just now, MWil23 said:

In your Wrestlemafia 2.0 game, Daboyle was scum with Malf and company, and he fake claimed Charlotte Flair, which violated about 4 different metrics of the game as a whole. It's past evidence to show (in my retort to Blue) that Daboyle has absolutely fallen on his face with fake claims before (as have I to be fair).

That was a sarcastic woo with the the question mark 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Look here, I am innocent, and matts announcing he would modkill this role if I quit is about as much of a lolclear as I can get.

Tbqh this is the biggest clear of your role in the game so far.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I don't think he got lynched that Day phase tho, right

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 11:36 PM, Matts4313 said:

@bcb1213 was lynched - he was Baraka, even night vig

@Counselor wandered the streets looking for a fight, coming upon his target he challenged him to a duel.   "Finish Him," an ominous voice bellowed  Stunned, Counselor realized he had targeted a friendly combatant.  "Any last words?"  "Mwil is scum, don't you forget these words" With a mighty and bright light, Counselor was killed.   Counselor is dead he was Sub Zero, the Watcher, Indy aligned

On 5/18/2020 at 11:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

Naz was killed. He was innocent child. 

Mission was the lynch. He was Smoke/Town Tracker.

Late at night, striding across the island, the moonlight cast its glow on the rippling musculature of a might four-armed warrior. Soon he had reached his prey, calling out to him: “Earthrealm’s fate is sealed, Blue!”

“Not yet, we fight until the end”

“Like the Breaking Benjamin song? I like it, that’s my go-to song when-”

He was interrupeted by a flying tomahawk directed at his head, which of course he easily caught in one of his many hands that were attached to the ends of his four arms. As in, he had one hand at the end of each arm, not like each arm had a bunch of hands coming out of it. That would be gross.

Their combat raged for several minutes, but soon the great many-armed warrior had Blue pinned to the ground.
But then, a pair of nunchucks struck him in the back, forcing him to release blue. “I know who you are, Pickle Rick, and I am ready for you!”

The combatant took one look at the new challeneger and began backing away into the darkness. “I will give you a warrior’s death” the creature said as it left the battlefield.

Blue is still alive

A man with metal on his face and carrying an edged blade approached his target. "Finish Him" The target spun around and uttered his final words, "It's Malf, I told you all I'm the cop, look at my posts" The man used a heart-ripping finishing move to kill his target. Whicker is dead he was Kitana, Cop, Town aligned

kano-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-5.gif

The font size changed starting on the mission reveal....

• Like 1

Basically, it boils down to the following:

*Do you believe Blue would try to get a clear by gambiting on Pickle? Same for Orca voting for Pickle

*Do you believe Dome or Daboyle, and if you believe Daboyle, you believe that above scenario a few pages back that I outlined

*Do you believe that Swagatroncker is insane/paranoid or scum hiding in plain sight that killed someone N2?

*Do you believe hobo is who he says/claims to be?

There are a few less plausible scenarios, such as KSJ lying about who he is and his win con, me/mission/pickle/bcb all colluding with one another, despite Josh flipping scum, meaning it would have to be 5 on the ratio instead of 4, which really means it would have to be 6 and Touch would have to be with us

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The font size changed starting on the mission reveal....

Because the part after that is the bit I made up. I'm guessing he didn't change the font back when he wrote up the kill at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Basically, it boils down to the following:

*Do you believe Blue would try to get a clear by gambiting on Pickle? Same for Orca voting for Pickle

*Do you believe Dome or Daboyle, and if you believe Daboyle, you believe that above scenario a few pages back that I outlined

*Do you believe that Swagatroncker is insane/paranoid or scum hiding in plain sight that killed someone N2?

*Do you believe hobo is who he says/claims to be?

There are a few less plausible scenarios, such as KSJ lying about who he is and his win con, me/mission/pickle/bcb all colluding with one another, despite Josh flipping scum, meaning it would have to be 5 on the ratio instead of 4, which really means it would have to be 6 and Touch would have to be with us

No and no.

Dome.

Not sure tbh.

See previous.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

everything after a copy and paste will have the same ****ty text disfigurement and white background.

So he copied in the edited lynch reveal...so the lynch reveal is suspect. Or I'm just crazy and going down the wrong track

@bigbadbuff

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because the part after that is the bit I made up. I'm guessing he didn't change the font back when he wrote up the kill at the bottom.

No and no.

Dome.

Not sure tbh.

See previous.

That wouldnt made Missions reveal the same as your part, so the copied part started with him lol. I'll leave that be for now, is funny to see though