Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

i was this this close to taking miami in the survivor pool and now i'm livid i didn't, philly'd better do what i need them to do ffs

i'll check the math sometime tonight to verify if bcb has indeed won

i've done the math

bcb takes out the immunity!! shame, not that i have anything against bcb, but more because i have something against a cowardly but statistically viable strategy on the basis of expected value as opposed to swashbuckling gambling!!

welcome all to the twentieth tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @The Orca; now without your brother are you all alone?
  2. @bcb1213; so now with two in two are you in the box seat to continue your immunity run?
  3. @MookieMonstah; busy for this challenge?
  4. @FinneasGage; think you can go deep in the game?
  5. @ET80; putting it all on the jags and having them **** you must've hurt as an AFCS guy?
  6. @Outpost31; still still still still still no win in an immunity - when will it come on?
  7. @mission27; will you ever do an immunity challenge?

voting deadline is saturday est 8pm get in your votes get em in, and we're on to F6!!

Edited by Shady Slim

straight in to the next immunity challenge now which is Unjust Enrichment!!

each castaway has a pile of ten coins

the game is played over ten rounds

every round, you can either choose to steal from another castaway or protect your coin stack

you can not protect your stack in consecutive rounds

i run it round by round and whoever has the most coins at the end wins

eg

say finn could submit

protect

steal mission's

protect

steal outpost's

protect

etc

etc

so this is a pretty easy one in other words, pretty straightforward as to how it runs!

bcb, outpost, the orca, and ET, just do your submissions as if you guys are the only ones playing i think lol, unless mission or finn post in here saying they're playing this challenge tbh - that way we don't have someone winning by default who doesn't submit😅

1. @The Orca
  2. @bcb1213
  3. @FinneasGage
  4. @ET80
  5. @Outpost31
  6. @mission27

deadline is at tuesday 6am est, because of my work and uni commitments, so one of you will wake up tuesday morning to tribal immunity!! just have it submitted monday night for your purposes i guess hehe

Edited by Shady Slim

Sorry, @MookieMonstah.  You tried to get rid of @ET80.  I know ET better than I know you and I know from being a host that you know how to play endgame scenarios well.

I asked myself who was most capable of wrecking my game and I know you know how to do that to someone.

Couldn’t let you repeat as a Survivor winner either.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

They are implementing their lay low strategy quite well.  Will be tough to choose a winner between those two.

I notice you're not rallying against the inactive duo as much as gopher. Keepin em around so you can win immunity by default at three Eh?