Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, Shady Slim said:

23rd voted out of australian survivor and the eighth member of our jury

@The Orca!!

thank you for playing man, it's been a blast having you and you've fought hard, would've been a deserving winner.

Thanks for the game. Absolutely loved those early challenges with the tribes!

Can we announce the winner of Survivor now :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thanks for the game. Absolutely loved those early challenges with the tribes!

Can we announce the winner of Survivor now :ph34r:

just wait, there's a twist. everyone eliminated is coming back. these 6 months were just a warm up. 

• Like 2

you've all come so far, and now it is time for the final immunity;

Postmaster!!

this is a very simple challenge, and hopefully a very fun one.

you are all forumers, that is why we're here - this is a football forum. so, then, what better way to bestow the final immunity than a test of how good you are at posting?

oh, what's that, you think this will be "who can get the most likes in a time period"?

no, not at all! we're testing how good a forumer you are so we're testing the number one skill needed as a poster.

this challenge is a race to see who can get a trolling ban before the other competitors.

you'll create an account on the league unlimited rugby league forum - a forum that i know none of you will have been on - https://forums.leagueunlimited.com

then when the challenge begins (challenge begins at friday est 8pm) then you can start posting - first person that gets banned for trolling wins,

to prove your victory, send me your proof of trolling ban.

the winner is who gets banned first, not who has showed me proof of a ban first.

but there are some rules!!

you can not mention footballsfuture, shady slim, this game, the fact you're there for a game and not as a genuine poster, the fact you're trying to be banned, etc, etc. you can still interact with each other but you can not mention in jokes or act like you know each other prior to signing up. you have to essentially, outwardly, act as if you're a "real poster".

if you get banned for something other than trolling - you're out of the challenge. a ban for anything other than trolling disqualifies you in other words however, a ban for trolling AND something else is still victory-inducing.

if you get banned but no reason provided, send me your posts that got you warned and or banned and i'll judge.

if you have any questions ask them here but otherwise formulate your plans and sign up folks

1. @Outpost31
  2. @ET80
  3. @mission27

good luck to all of you - posting starts at friday est 8pm!! good luck to you all and may the best man take the w!!

Edited by Shady Slim