Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i've done my workout and had my proten shake so now it's time for Postmaster II

in light of THE MAN ruining all the fun and quashing the original challenge (i jest, i understand your point completely ET and apologies for probably technically breaking a forum rule), we're going for the wholesome version of the challenge

so

you have to create a reddit account, start posting at friday est 8pm, and you can continue posting until monday 5:30am, which is when i will be home from work, have had my dinner, etc, and then i can report results

the goal is to earn the most reddit karma, which, (i don't do reddit), i believe is the most likes on your posts. you can do your posts on any reddit forum.

same rules as the previous iteration of postmasters apply with regards to not mentioning survivor or outwardly requesting likes and so on.

you also can't use other accounts or bots etc to jack up your like count

good luck to all and happy posting

1. @Outpost31
  2. @ET80
  3. @mission27

Unfortunately gonna be on a bender tbh 

Just now, Shady Slim said:

i would also be down for this tbh - ultimate test of survival.

if you get consensus on doing it between the three of you we can do it even now if you want @ET80 @mission27 @Outpost31

Lol no I will win this challenge just as easily and I won’t have to cost myself like 100 dollars of alcohol.  I’m sure Mission would put up a legitimate fight.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol no I will win this challenge just as easily and I won’t have to cost myself like 100 dollars of alcohol.  I’m sure Mission would put up a legitimate fight.

Instead of judging the drinking contest by volume, we should judge by price

I wonder how much Outpost would have to drink to match my bottle of Cristal

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Instead of judging the drinking contest by volume, we should judge by price

I wonder how much Outpost would have to drink to match my bottle of Cristal

You would win.  You would win either of them.  I’m not a lightweight, but I do drink cheap **** and I don’t binge drink.

I buy generic Vodka, tequila and whiskey.

Joke’s on you because I can’t taste the difference anyway.

@Shady Slim, I will not accept a challenge I would likely lose instead of a challenge I will likely win.

I will, however, entertain other suggestions put forth by ET and Mission if they want to democratically select a different challenge.

• Like 2