Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

i've done my workout and had my proten shake so now it's time for Postmaster II

in light of THE MAN ruining all the fun and quashing the original challenge (i jest, i understand your point completely ET and apologies for probably technically breaking a forum rule), we're going for the wholesome version of the challenge

so

you have to create a reddit account, start posting at friday est 8pm, and you can continue posting until monday 5:30am, which is when i will be home from work, have had my dinner, etc, and then i can report results

the goal is to earn the most reddit karma, which, (i don't do reddit), i believe is the most likes on your posts. you can do your posts on any reddit forum.

same rules as the previous iteration of postmasters apply with regards to not mentioning survivor or outwardly requesting likes and so on.

you also can't use other accounts or bots etc to jack up your like count

good luck to all and happy posting

1. @Outpost31
  2. @ET80
  3. @mission27
  • Like 1

Just now, Shady Slim said:

in light of THE MAN ruining all the fun and quashing the original challenge (i jest, i understand your point completely ET and apologies for probably technically breaking a forum rule), we're going for the wholesome version of the challenge

Sorry I gotta rain on your parade - it was a fun looking challenge, but this should also work out. 

😁

• Like 1