2. 2. Slot/3rd wr

• Higgins
    • DPJ
    • Taylor
    • Brown
    • Hodge
    • Ratley
  3. 3. Staring linebackers

There seems to be a lot of faith in Forbes considering he was a rookie 6th round pick who got injured in the preseason for the entire year and never played a regular season snap before lol It would be nice if he was a diamond in the rough, but man I dont know

Edited by AkronsWitness

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

There seems to be a lot of faith in Forbes considering he was a rookie 6th round pick who got injured in the preseason for the entire year and never played a regular season snap before lol It would be nice if he was a diamond in the rough, but man I dont know

His athletic ceiling is a lot higher and he played well in preparation season.  

Teller, a part from a forward roll was pretty average last year. 

I'd sooner Hubbard than him at rg

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

But that forward roll was textbook perfect 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I wouldn't be upset if our worst O-line starter was just average.

Teller is the safest bet. Forbes is a wildcard. With this virtual offseason we're having, Forbes will have to clearly and definitively show SOMETHING in order to win that RG spot.

Edited by Vee-Rex

1.) Assuming there actually will be a season, Teller gets the nod as RG1 in camp, but Forbes beats him out by week 1.

2.) DPJ will be the starting big-slot. Taywon Taylor is an outside guy as is Damon Ratley. Higgins still has the ability but I wonder if the match-up issue that DPJ presents will win the day in terms of a slot role.

3.)  Tae Davis at SLB// BJ Goodson at MLB // Mack Wilson at WLB will be our starting LBs if there is a season.

• Like 1