Which two players at their Peak would you take? Brady/Faulk, Peyton/AP or Brees/LT

mdonnelly21

Which two players   

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which two players would you take during their primes?

• Brees/LT
    • Peyton/AP
    • Brady/Faulk

I’d go Manning and AP.   Peterson has the speed to break away and the power to move the chains and balance Peytons only real weakness, his overthinking and lack of clutch in certain moments.

Brady and Faulk would be spectacular but we’ve seen some form of that before with lesser talented RBs but I don’t know the payoff would be extraordinarily greater.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnoopDogg said:

I picked Brees and LT only because I think of Lawrence Taylor when I hear LT. I still can't stand when two players are given the same nickname when one of them is clearly better. It confuses the hell out of people. My vote for Brees and Tomlinson was a mistake as I'd take both duos over them.

Yeah the LT mention was a little weird, I always remember his nickname being LDT on these boards back in the day. But still context clues made who he was referring to clear for me. Still I would write LDT to avoid any confusion for sure.

Brees played with LT and got not much out of it. Manning played with Faulk and got just as little. Brees also got Bush and Kamara, while Manning got Edge James. The best RB Brady ever had was either Corey Dillon or LeGarrette Blount. 

We know what happens when two of the three QBs get elite running dual-threat running backs. We know what Brady managed without them. I'll take Brady and Faulk , thanks.

I would choose that option even if we're just talking Kevin Faulk.B|

4 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Brees played with LT and got not much out of it. Manning played with Faulk and got just as little. Brees also got Bush and Kamara, while Manning got Edge James. The best RB Brady ever had was either Corey Dillon or LeGarrette Blount. 

We know what happens when two of the three QBs get elite running dual-threat running backs. We know what Brady managed without them. I'll take Brady and Faulk , thanks.

I would choose that option even if we're just talking Kevin Faulk.B|

Yea that’s the same way I saw the question as well. We’ve seen Peyton with Edge and Brees with LDT but we’ve never really seen Brady with a in prime running back. Dillon was Brady’s best running back but he was already in the later part of his career. 

Edited by kc16

14 hours ago, kc16 said:

Yea that’s the same way I saw the question as well. We’ve seen Peyton with Edge and Brees with LDT but we’ve never really seen Brady with a in prime running back. Dillon was Brady’s best running back but he was already in the later part of his career. 

Dillon was fantastic in 04 though