Which two players at their Peak would you take? Brady/Faulk, Peyton/AP or Brees/LT

mdonnelly21

Which two players   

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which two players would you take during their primes?

• Brees/LT
    • Peyton/AP
    • Brady/Faulk

Manning and Peterson both have more talent than their peers here. If we are given the benefit of being able to coach them to fit better together (or Peterson to block and catch better, which he could, and Manning to practice under center more), then I’ll take them and say thanks for the talent disparity.

Brees/LT actually did play together and failed to make an AFC Championship game. Granted, we're talking prime, which for Brees, was not for a few years after. 

I just have to go with Manning and Adrian Peterson. Man, what a scary tandem to think about. Adrian Peterson in his prime was playing with some truly shoddy QBs. I don't wanna just say Adrian Peterson would have a rushing record playing with Manning, since Manning would likely pass more and take away rushing opportunities, but man. I would've bought tickets to see that show. 

• Like 2

Yeah we’ve seen both Manning and Peterson elevate some less equipped teams to make them look better than what they really were; playing together would be a wrap.

I’m surprised that more people aren’t picking Brady/Faulk, considering he’s the consensus GOAT QB for most people and these RBs are all similarly ranked.

I also can’t help but feel like LDT would present a better fit for Manning, AD a better fit for Brady, and Faulk for Brees; but that’s just me.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2

I picked Brees and LT only because I think of Lawrence Taylor when I hear LT. I still can't stand when two players are given the same nickname when one of them is clearly better. It confuses the hell out of people. My vote for Brees and Tomlinson was a mistake as I'd take both duos over them.