Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

I don't know why Jimmy G was a surprise to so many. He was getting trashed around these parts this offseason.

But he clearly was getting the Luck treatment of overperforming in the Sim

He was a little light on YPA in prior seasons, but overall he has always been a very strong Sim performer, with nothing but upside

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

He could have helped me out and done it before this season.....

I’m just sitting here imaging how mad people would be if I had accepted your trade offer this offseason. 

Just now, pwny said:

I’m just sitting here imaging how mad people would be if I had accepted your trade offer this offseason. 

I offered so many people trades trying to upgrade QB, I don’t even remember what it was....

Good for Ravens for having a roster that supports what Jimmy does well. That clearly was not my team. I lost so many closer games because I couldn’t get him to make a play when it mattered. Or I’d keep it close and get boat raced at the end because my passing offense couldn’t hang. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

He sort of did, my mans

_p-iQyM0HszRvGUio5dRsvBI5FKJ3PkuwE5vxzcM

His raw stats looked ok from the outside but my team wasn’t built for him to be my QB and to win with him. I’m happy with who I have and he is doing well in where he is at, so win/win 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

_p-iQyM0HszRvGUio5dRsvBI5FKJ3PkuwE5vxzcM

His raw stats looked ok from the outside but my team wasn’t built for him to be my QB and to win with him. I’m happy with who I have and he is doing well in where he is at, so win/win 

What was your team built for?