Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Was the google doc abandoned?

I've fully updated it.

However, the purpose of it has been to crowd source the task and make it easier. If I'm going to have to just do the whole thing myself, there really isn't a point to me updating it on a schedule that may be no better than what glem is doing now. So if anyone wants to help with it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, it probably will be abandoned.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

I've fully updated it.

However, the purpose of it has been to crowd source the task and make it easier. If I'm going to have to just do the whole thing myself, there really isn't a point to me updating it on a schedule that may be no better than what glem is doing now. So if anyone wants to help with it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, it probably will be abandoned.

I can help out

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

I've fully updated it.

Yeah. I kinda forgot about it once I noticed glem updating the op more often.

19 minutes ago, pwny said:

I've fully updated it.

I said before I would be glad to help with whatever you all need. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Naps are great! You’d probably be less of the way you are if you took them. Please start taking them.

And how am I!? Low key when I was a gym

freak! I use to nap all the time. Now I work so much there’s no time. 

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. I kinda forgot about it once I noticed glem updating the op more often.

Weekend allowed me to update it thoroughly.

Weekdays it will be updated from 11am-2pm EST