Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Malfatron said:

Im also inclined to also believe that the quidditch players been forced against their will to play.

Remember that time we had a rally? Good times, huh?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

White House mafia. Day one. 

You are being utterly useless. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Matts, I am going to try to provide an answer on the cancel of night.  

It eliminates towns ability to acquire information from night moves.   Scum often does not need more information, though it can help.  I view the cancelation of night where a kill still takes place as much more pro scum than town.   If no player had died, then I would consider a possibility that it could be town or scum.

If it also canceled scum moves then they would have lost a night kill + whatever else. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im also inclined to also believe that the quidditch players been forced against their will to play.

Agreed. I think someone Town/Indy canceled night and put up people with one being a rando kill.

1 minute to move your votes. 

Just now, Forge said:

Remember that time we had a rally? Good times, huh?

Laws yeah! Was that you?

I am not too good with faces no more

I was just a young one back then. But i could fly like the winds of Akaban

You brought a smile to my face today friend

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Agreed. I think someone Town/Indy canceled night and put up people with one being a rando kill.

So you are saying it was a town/indy role and no chance it could have been a scum role with the same working concept of .....put x players in a quidditch and 1 of those will be randomly killed?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

11sanchez11, biggio, and PuntMyLumps were all tied at the end of regulation. They went to overtime, and, through a series of voting changes, the tie was broken and then tied again. All three were lynched, including Hermione and the Sorting Hat. Mwil/Ron was seemingly carried off by Peeves/biggio and died. There was a Quidditch match, and Filch/Rackcs fell to their death. 5 dead, zero mafia.

Malfatron was taking Filch all day, obviously he's NOT him. Of course, Malf has a history of just RPing the most colorful characters, but it's still worth noting that his act is expired.

You were gone for most of the day, so some of us believe there's a chance you could be scum.

Forge has developed a theory that the eight who participated in the Quidditch match are safe, which seems reasonable, considering that it's mostly shady players who DIDN'T participate in the match. 

That list contains me (Hobo), you (Matts), Dome, bcb, Tk3, ET, Vikes, and Malfatron.

Oofta.  There's really no reason for me to sign up for these.  Haters will say I died because I didn't post.  OG's know I was dead either way.

If it also canceled scum moves then they would have lost a night kill + whatever else. 

I disagree with the bolded

In a normal 1-lynch night, the ratio drops by 2 civs without anyone having any chance to learn anything. It's a role that 100% improves the ratio for mafia, risk free

It's actually even worse, as we had 5 non-mafia deaths, and are probably looking at a horrific ratio right now

Just now, squire12 said:

So you are saying it was a town/indy role and no chance it could have been a scum role with the same working concept of .....put x players in a quidditch and 1 of those will be randomly killed?

I never said those words. I said what I think happened. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Give me ANY rationale behind this being a town sided move

I suppose its plausible that it could be indy, but we already have 2 dead indys.. how many do you think there are?

Just now, Tk3 said:

Give me ANY rationale behind this being a town sided move

I suppose its plausible that it could be indy, but we already have 2 dead indys.. how many do you think there are?

I have no clue how many there are. Nor do I think its productive to speculate. 

Im just telling you similar roles have been used before and not as scum. Theyve been indy. 

Well, you all are being stubborn and obtuse. So lets just have mafia kill me instead of you dodo birds.

tumblr_nzzpmvvgih1u6m4zqo2_500.gifv

tumblr_mspa5kRfsb1s55510o1_500.gif

Of course you are. Shocking

If you are, you are. But that is rife with just asking for a cc