Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why do you keep lumping Forge with me? I killed those three players it was my doing by switching to Malf. Not Forge’s.

...... has less to do with that and more to do with general bad play. Though it does have some to do with that. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah I am good. I just read them. I saw all the vote changes. Such as ET pulling his vote to make it OT. Followed by Forge push/pulling against a 3 way tie while doing nothing to stop it. 

So if forge moves his vote and avoids the tie, you are likely going to propose he is scum and saved someone at the deadline.  

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 6:15 PM, bcb1213 said:

I'm confused on how if everyone was roleblocked someone died 

man, that sounds familiar...

where have I seen that happen before....

oh wait...this game....the one we are playing now. 

Thank you for the summation 2019 BCB 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting that you are calling me out for actually not changing my vote at all and going with what I was going with all along, but not really calling out everyone who changed and made votes. 

Can you please do be a favor? Please look up the word strawman. You keep implying that I am saying things that I never actually said. 

I dont understand why you are incapable of reading and taking my words at face value. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It's interesting the amount of people who are asking why Forge and not me atm 

it is interesting how invested in the game you are at this point.   Feels like you might have a scum mate on the hook and looking to shift things elsewhere.