Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Can you please do be a favor? Please look up the word strawman. You keep implying that I am saying things that I never actually said. 

I dont understand why you are incapable of reading and taking my words at face value. 

lol. You mentioned my name and actions specifically in the post, but sure, you didn't call me out. I'm totally implying that. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

it is interesting how invested in the game you are at this point.   Feels like you might have a scum mate on the hook and looking to shift things elsewhere.   

Sorry I'll go back to not caring.  See ya tommorow 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Sorry I'll go back to not caring.  See ya tommorow 

In fairness, you were just helpful if anyone reads that post. you were so helpful in fact, it was valid 7 months after the fact. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hey Matts, why do you need an explanation for my move when you were the one who died because of it in white house mafia? 

Because the second I died I quit paying attention to that game. I dont think I even asked how I died. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So if forge moves his vote and avoids the tie, you are likely going to propose he is scum and saved someone at the deadline.  

Where is the confusion? Forge was actively posting at the time "hmm guys, i dont know about this"... "Probably a bad idea guys"... it was weak sauce and he did nothing to change it.

Mafia would never allow a scum member to get lynched in a 3 way tie. The fact that *no one* seemed to realize this is beyond me. Forge knew that and just sat back watching it happen while pretending he objected. 

It was most likely just terrible play on his part, but it could also be smart-scummy.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Because the second I died I quit paying attention to that game. I dont think I even asked how I died. 

Where is the confusion? Forge was actively posting at the time "hmm guys, i dont know about this"... "Probably a bad idea guys"... it was weak sauce and he did nothing to change it.

Mafia would never allow a scum member to get lynched in a 3 way tie. The fact that *no one* seemed to realize this is beyond me. Forge knew that and just sat back watching it happen while pretending he objected. 

It was most likely just terrible play on his part, but it could also be smart-scummy.

So what about the rest of the players that were around and did nothing to change?   Myself, TK3, among others.   Why the narrow focus on Forge over the rest?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you claimed harry Potter....supposedly 2 hours before the deadline.   

I claimed it 15 minutes before the time I assumed was the deadline. Whats your point? That I messed up what time night was? Congrats I guess...

At least I didnt claim Snape 72 hours before the game started with 1 person saying "hi counselor". :D

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol. You mentioned my name and actions specifically in the post, but sure, you didn't call me out. I'm totally implying that. 

Lets go smaller words for you.

find word vote in that post.

it no there?

you make up.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So what about the rest of the players that were around and did nothing to change?   Myself, TK3, among others.   Why the narrow focus on Forge over the rest?

Forge isnt even in my top 4 so I dont know what the you are talking about. My only focus on forge is he is being completely useless right now, not answering simple questions and making baseless acusations.