Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I claimed it 15 minutes before the time I assumed was the deadline. Whats your point? That I messed up what time night was? Congrats I guess...

At least I didnt claim Snape 72 hours before the game started with 1 person saying "hi counselor". :D

I am saying it is poor play to not read a post you were tagged in that was the announcement for when the deadline was for D2.   You claimed a full 2 hours before the deadline.   That is on you and you only.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Forge isnt even in my top 4 so I dont know what the you are talking about. My only focus on forge is he is being completely useless right now, not answering simple questions and making baseless acusations. 

there is some irony in this post 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I claimed it 15 minutes before the time I assumed was the deadline. Whats your point? That I messed up what time night was? Congrats I guess...

At least I didnt claim Snape 72 hours before the game started with 1 person saying "hi counselor". :D

There was no reason not to claim. If I’m town I claim early. 

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

You don't think he's actually Harry?

There are really simple ways to test if I am Harry within the structure of the game.

1. See if mafia kills me.

2. See if I get CC'd (today or anytime really).

3. See if someone else dies as harry potter.

4. Investigate me (which would be a total waste of an investigation).

• Like 1

Forge isnt even in my top 4 so I dont know what the you are talking about. My only focus on forge is he is being completely useless right now, not answering simple questions and making baseless acusations. 

Yep. I haven't done anything like post an actual quote from white house mafia in 2019 showing the similarity of what happened in that game to compare for this game just to show it. But that's not enough for you I guess. Has to be exactly what you want, otherwise everyone is just being useless. I make a claim, that can be verified by anyone who wants to do some legwork, not enough. I give you the specific location of said information, that's not enough.  You could have looked this up a dozen times by now, but instead you wanted to argue with me. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am saying it is poor play to not read a post you were tagged in that was the announcement for when the deadline was for D2.   You claimed a full 2 hours before the deadline.   That is on you and you only.  

I still dont understand your point. It seems like you are searching for a way to stay lumped in with this ludacris lack of logic.

Person 1 - me - made a mistake on when night was. Singular and correctable. 

Persons 2+ - are refusing to answer simple questions. Making baseless accusations that they refuse to explain. Have no logic behind their voting patterns. Have tunneled w/o accepting the idea that they could be wrong. And they *continue to do it*. That is playing bad, thats not a mistake. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are really simple ways to test if I am Harry within the structure of the game.

1. See if mafia kills me.

2. See if I get CC'd (today or anytime really).

3. See if someone else dies as harry potter.

4. Investigate me (which would be a total waste of an investigation).

Its dangerous impersonating  Harry

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m down to go off Matts and go BCB, save Matts for later

Honestly, Matts has swayed me to believing that he was clean. The only reason I brought him up yesterday was because I hadn't seen a post all game, but I now know that that's because he was at a funeral. Which is completely understandable. Since then, things have kind of snowballed with attention sliding his way, but I'm willing to let him be, at least for the time being. I'm just tired of going after bcb early in like every game.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep. I haven't done anything like post an actual quote from white house mafia in 2019 showing the similarity of what happened in that game to compare for this game just to show it. But that's not enough for you I guess. Has to be exactly what you want, otherwise everyone is just being useless. I make a claim, that can be verified by anyone who wants to do some legwork, not enough. I give you the specific location of said information, that's not enough.  You could have looked this up a dozen times by now, but instead you wanted to argue with me. 

Look in the mirror. You could have answered it a long time ago, instead you wanted to argue with me. 

You must be "spinning" and "deflecting" right now.

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

Its dangerous impersonating  Harry

Well, Im not. 

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Honestly, Matts has swayed me to believing that he was clean. The only reason I brought him up yesterday was because I hadn't seen a post all game, but I now know that that's because he was at a funeral. Which is completely understandable. Since then, things have kind of snowballed with attention sliding his way, but I'm willing to let him be, at least for the time being. I'm just tired of going after bcb early in like every game.

Okay so where would you like to go?

Look in the mirror. You could have answered it a long time ago, instead you wanted to argue with me. 

I'm not your caretaker. Do some work on your own. 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg

VC unofficial

Malf - 1-  squire

Matts - 5 -  buff, Forge, counselor, Josh, Tk3

Forge - 1- bcb

uncertainty - 1- Matts

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Bcb

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

After N1, my short list is:

hobo

Vikes

Malf

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I will give everyone 10 minutes to move their votes. At the end of that, I will claim if I am still the leading vote getter. 

Asking for a little trust here. Go Hobo

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

malf

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

matts

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Or maybe matt. i get them confused.

I've got some catching up to do.  Not sure if I'll get a Chance tonight

43 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Forge 

To get a vote in

Will read up some before night