Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol no thanks I'm good.  Your message today clearly doesn't matter 

so you are claiming town and don't give a dam to try and fight?   not want to help and move votes off you with some discussion, but would rather just go the pity route?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so you are claiming town and don't give a dam to try and fight?   not want to help and move votes off you with some discussion, but would rather just go the pity route?

This is especially relevant considering the amount of town losses we've had so far. A bcb self-vote is a scum move either way.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol 

Well I've given both of them evidence of my townliness but am being ignored so go get em 

Well, I don't think you even voted yourself when you were caught in gw2, so this is weird. I could be wrong though

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So here's then thing I let counselors send a message during the day.  He sent it to squire.   The fact Counselor at least is figuring it out why squire is playing stupid 

Squire =scum.  Go get him 

how do I deduce that you are the owl?  

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Hobo

He has ignored me several times asking him if he is scum 

holdup.jpg

I answered your question, hermano. I'm trying not to draw a hit. I learned subtlety from the last game, where even when I was up-front about my role and helping I was hit. Multiple times. On multiple nights.