Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

On 6/2/2020 at 7:35 AM, Malfatron said:

Why am i cursesd to put up with all you twits

On 6/2/2020 at 7:36 AM, squire12 said:

Why you being a twit?

On 6/2/2020 at 7:39 AM, Malfatron said:

<puts squeegee down>

Move along son. or I'll help you move

squire

On 6/2/2020 at 4:53 PM, squire12 said:

Anything eventful happen thus far?

Is @Malfatron still in character?

On 6/2/2020 at 4:59 PM, Malfatron said:

If that dirty cur said that, he may be fixin to get me an everyone else on his side, so we dont be watching that bloody wanker go to the 3rd floor

i never forget what that filthy rapscallion said to me. I never forget a face

josh

On 6/2/2020 at 4:59 PM, Malfatron said:

the library books are all dusted, sir.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, squire12 said:

Why are you calling me sir?

What is your motive for this?

On 6/2/2020 at 5:40 PM, Malfatron said:

yessir back to work

right away sir

@Forge 

The above exchange and posts is part of why I feel malfatron is scum

• Like 1

Aye, a sad day of mourning today.

I lost my only friend.

Whats worse, is now I have to do double work for the sane meager wage!

I get the feeling that all those fine players in the Qudditch match are good, honorable folk. Unfortunately i wasnt able to attend the match on account of cleanin up the dead bodies

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Aye, a sad day of mourning today.

I lost my only friend.

Whats worse, is now I have to do double work for the sane meager wage!

I get the feeling that all those fine players in the Qudditch match are good, honorable folk. Unfortunately i wasnt able to attend the match on account of cleanin up the dead bodies

Or are you Hagrid...

26 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Or are you Hagrid...

I don't think that makes sense though, do you? Would be a really bad in character attempt. 

That being said, I do view it weird that Malf would commit to a bit of a character not his own when it could easily just blow back on him like it would here. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think that makes sense though, do you? Would be a really bad in character attempt. 

That being said, I do view it weird that Malf would commit to a bit of a character not his own when it could easily just blow back on him like it would here. 

I'm only reading it and hearing some semblance of like an Irish or Scottish accent in my head, so this is on me. I still don't like the fact that we've gotten no information or insight from him and I feel like he's scum.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

About to watch the movie again. Im on pg 55 and the debate on Snape. I remember him being largely a bad guy up until the Deathly Hollows. 

Anti-hero? Yes. Antagonizing times? Yes. Kind of a d**k? Absolutely yes. Bad guy? No.

• Like 2

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm only reading it and hearing some semblance of like an Irish or Scottish accent in my head, so this is on me. I still don't like the fact that we've gotten no information or insight from him and I feel like he's scum.

Yeah, I hadn't considered it until you said it, but I went back and read what squire had posted from Malf and just doesn't feel Hagrid...definitely feels like Filch...but I had to do a double take on it as well when you mentioned it.