Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

days like this are fine from me. the decision has been made and thats fine but knowing the expectation is that we are done with this by a certain time and thats because we have time slots thats cool, thats the expectation. If im waiting because we are so ahead it just means we were going so fast before. The wait overall evens out with timeslots but whatever. 

The only issue I have is sleep. 5 hours is all well and good but we need an offline time set as well then. 

Yeah I’d say 11 or midnight through 8 am should be “offline time”.

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

days like this are fine from me. the decision has been made and thats fine but knowing the expectation is that we are done with this by a certain time and thats because we have time slots thats cool, thats the expectation. If im waiting because we are so ahead it just means we were going so fast before. The wait overall evens out with timeslots but whatever. 

The only issue I have is sleep. 5 hours is all well and good but we need an offline time set as well then. 

Just came back on to clarify... the wait doesn’t include overnight. Only includes the time within our time slots. 10am-10pm.

I too don’t mind waiting like we did today, I have plenty of chores I put off around the house and warzone I can play, I just fear that we will have some who lose interest and this will fizzle out. That’s my main concern and reason for putting that timer in place.

• Like 1