Where do you draw the line?

Warhorse

1. No but I would hate the dude.

2. No but I would hate the dude.

3. I could follow any team but would not renounce the titans. If the titans left tennessee I may look for a new team. Hard to say. There are a bunch of teams I would never root for. Steelers, ravens, colts, jags, texans, raiders, cowboys, and pats.

On 09/06/2020 at 7:14 AM, Warhorse said:

Question 1 - Is there a player, past or present, that if added to your team, that you would renounce the following of your team?

Question 2 - Is there a coach, past or present, that if added to your team, that you would renounce the following of your team?

Question 3 - Sometimes we have to move geographically, to another town which has a different team than you follow. You can't afford to travel to watch your former team. Is there a team out there that you simply could not.....ever.....follow, even if they were in your back yard and a friend or family member offered to share seats with you for free?

Q1. I dont think a single player is permanent enough to make me totally renounce the team but a player like AB, Tyreek Hill or Greg Hardy would make me question the teams values and I may take a sabbatical for the duration of their tenure. More likely I'd write a strongly worded letter to the organisation 😁

Q2. No current coach that I know of, and I dont mind pushing the boundaries of the laws....... If a coach was guilty of a hate crime and not fired Id take exception and probably take a sabbatical though.

Q3. Only teams I absolutely couldn't follow would be the Broncos, Steelers, and Chiefs.  Not that I hate them, just the rivalry. I kind of like the Jets, Bengals, Packers and wouldn't be opposed to following them if the unthinkable happened. And if the Titans went back to Houston to become the Oilers again 😁😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

More people saying Brady than players like Tyreek Hill says it all. 

Yeah, I didn't get into players, but: 

Tyreek Hill

Jameis Winston (to this same end, Ben Roethlisberger) 

Absolute 100 percent dealbreakers for me. Sucks because I really like Mahomes. I would like him a lot more if Tyreek Hill wasn't his top target. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Yeah, I didn't get into players, but: 

Tyreek Hill

Jameis Winston (to this same end, Ben Roethlisberger) 

Absolute 100 percent dealbreakers for me. Sucks because I really like Mahomes. I would like him a lot more if Tyreek Hill wasn't his top target. 

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw winston was saying he is one of the best all time yesterday. Between that, the stuff he did in college and what ever that eating the w thing was I can't stand that guy. He is almost up there with the wife and kid beaters he is such a moron. 

Still wouldn't renounce the titans if we signed him. Would just think jrob lost his mind.

26 minutes ago, Vorsutus said:

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw winston was saying he is one of the best all time yesterday. Between that, the stuff he did in college and what ever that eating the w thing was I can't stand that guy. He is almost up there with the wife and kid beaters he is such a moron. 

Absolute knuckle head. 

37 minutes ago, Vorsutus said:

Still wouldn't renounce the titans if we signed him. Would just think jrob lost his mind.

To be fair, he is one of the best of all time at throwing interceptions -_-

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 1

There are plenty of individual people in the NFL that I have/had rooted against just because of who they were/are as people:

Ray Lewis

Tyreek Hill

Ben Roethlisberger

Adam Jones

Bill Romanowski

Jeff George

18 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

I definitely bailed on the Titans for a few months after we hired Mike Mularkey. 

So...you bailed because the Titans were bad?  There's a term for that.

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There are plenty of individual people in the NFL that I have/had rooted against just because of who they were/are as people:

Ray Lewis

Tyreek Hill

Ben Roethlisberger

Adam Jones

Bill Romanowski

Jeff George

Ooh, that's one I forgot about.  Add him with Brady.

Tyreek Hill too.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Tyreek Hill too.

Bonus points:

One of my friends and coworkers graduated from Miami/Oxford in 2004. She went out with him once, got really bad vibes from him, and then turned him down again after date #1...and then she was proven in the court of public opinion to have been correct on a lot of the rest.

@LETSGOBROWNIES did I ever tell you about that/this?

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So...you bailed because the Titans were bad?  There's a term for that.

Tyreek Hill too.

Why you putting Hill and Ben with Tom? 

Is there some court order I've overlooked.

Edited by Hunter2_1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Bonus points:

One of my friends and coworkers graduated from Miami/Oxford in 2004. She went out with him once, got really bad vibes from him, and then turned him down again after date #1...and then she was proven in the court of public opinion to have been correct on a lot of the rest.

@LETSGOBROWNIES did I ever tell you about that/this?

I had a girlfriend years ago (hard to believe, I know) and her brother went to school with him at Miami, was at a number of parties with him, etc.

Stereotypical “big man on campus” jackassery according to him.  Conceited, gropey, etc.

• Like 1