First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You lied to me last game. You have no honor

Hold up, where did I lie? 

Now, we can get technical and classify my omissions of the truth as lies, and perhaps they are. I don't know. Here's the thing, though. I still didn't say anything false. I was by myself. I wasn't mafia or town. When I was asked if I was scum, I said that depended on your perception of scum. It really was like playing as Citra again. And I had the intention of working with town, but overall people kept me scared enough that I had to keep lashing out to protect myself and ensure my own survival. I also spared you/Forge. I didn't intend for either of you to die, and I didn't kill you. I had no communication with the scum faction so I didn't know what they were doing or if I would have to kill them, too.

I hit Mwil because he was way too close, so as soon as I was distanced enough that I wouldn't get implicated for it, I went after him (which happened to be N1). Squire scared me, so I hit him.

I went after Josh because he was a cop who confessed to trying to investigate me. I don't know about you, but an investigation that comes back saying "Voldemort Aligned" wouldn't normally make me trust someone. So I killed him before he could have a successful investigation on me.

Bigbadbuff was a bodyguard/liability. If he was telling the truth about who he was, then he wasn't doing a very good job of helping town AND he had the potential of making a bad read and protecting an endgame target. If he wasn't telling the truth (which a lack of night move evidence supported), then he had to go.

With bcb, it just came down to math. And Forge's advice on the penultimate day. By killing him, I guaranteed myself a win, whether it was with town, with mafia, or by myself. Unless people were dead-set on guaranteeing a loss for themselves.

My plan was to wreak a little havoc on town and take away a lot of their leaders or key members, and then basically put them in a situation that forced them to accept my cooperation from that point onwards. And then kill Slytherin. Once Harry died, the game changed. It affected my WinCon. So I had to start acting out of preservation, but leaning towards town. I did my best to solve the game and out scum for town to take care of, all while taking out the members of town that gave me reason to believe I could lose.

I have honor. I won't lie directly to anyone here. That doesn't mean I can't play in a shrewd manner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you claimed something and josh cc? 

They claimed unkillable indies or something like that. They both are clearly just having some Day 1 fun in the sun. Nothing significant has happened except Blue was first in the thread. And he has been lurking liking posts. Buff I have a feeling about in my gut.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Mwil probably still would have died because I wasn't the only hit on him that night.

What can I say? I’m always a popular kill option. I’m fine with that. 

I also liked your complete dodge of my question last page about killing me again, which didn’t go unnoticed.

• Like 2