First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Hey guys, take note of Mwil moving his vote to cause a two way tie and force players to decide at the deadline. He's saving Blue, who went from 2nd place to a tie for first with that vote. Pay attention there. Probably a tell.

• Like 1

Just now, daboyle250 said:

5 - Blue (Matts4313, Pickle Rick, ET80, The Orca, bigbadbuff)

It's a REALLY good thing that a claimed Indy who can't win with town and an alignment cop who cleared "Town ET" when neither had any pressure and thought it completely necessary on D2 to out themselves are on this line, otherwise I'd really be concerned.

Just now, ET80 said:

Can we please give @The Orca and @Pickle Rick some space? They're really trying to deescalate and manage their situation better, so let's give them the benefit of that.

Tks.

Pickle made up a lie about me from a past game and ghosted when I called him out on it.

So I think it’s completely fair to question whether or not he is bringing past feelings into this game.

But that is just my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Can we please give @The Orca and @Pickle Rick some space? They're really trying to deescalate and manage their situation better, so let's give them the benefit of that.

Tks.

Question for the masses:

When did we as a society get to the point where "Tks" is an acceptable substitute for "thanks"? This is not an indictment of ET. Rather, it is a THANK YOU for bringing awareness to the topic at hand, which is that laziness here in America is completely out of hand.