Browns General Discussion

candyman93

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

cutting Hooper and not drafting or signing a tight end, while adding a ton of receivers indicate to me we will be changing our offense to a more 3 reciever look imo. 

also the front office have a lot of confidence in Bryant and Njoku to be healthy and good at tight end. 

They should, Bryant and Njoku have both proven to be solid capable starting TEs and better options than 1/2 the league has IMO. Plus its easy to find a inline blocking TE to be your TE3. They are a dime a dozen, just pick one up off the scrap heap

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol why are you looking to trade everyone?

Dont know. Just the way I think haha. 

I think we are going to see more people hold out and if DPJ had a breakout year and then held out next year? 

What if he out performed Cooper?

I am painting a scenario in my head where DPJ really hits his potential and becomes a top 10-15 receiver.

Edited by Kiwibrown

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dont know. Just the way I think haha. 

I think we are going to see more people hold out and if DPJ had a breakout year and then held out next year? 

What if he out performed Cooper?

I mean if he becomes an absolute stud we try to sign him.  If he becomes so good wr can’t even think about paying him, sure I guess we move on.

He’s a long way away from being that good though 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean if he becomes an absolute stud we try to sign him.  If he becomes so good wr can’t even think about paying him, sure I guess we move on.

He’s a long way away from being that good though 

I think he has the physical potential to really boom

9 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Agreed. He could put it together, but he has a lot to prove.

I hope he does, but much of last season, he looked like JAG.

IMO he looked like a middling #3 or really good #4, which is still solid as hell for a 6th rounder.  I just haven’t seen a dude who can beat the better CB’s consistently.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The guy I want to monitor in camp is Grant Delpit. Hope he can maximize his potential.

The rookie I want to watch is Winfrey.

Yes, because it will get Ronnie off the field, same goes for Lecounte, i hope he booms in camp and wrestles for the FS spot. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The guy I want to monitor in camp is Grant Delpit. Hope he can maximize his potential.

The rookie I want to watch is Winfrey.

Delpit better do something. This could be his last year of ever getting a real shot at starting. 

• Like 1